Galaxy S 4 SCH-R970X (C Spire) - Official 4.3 MK6 RESTORE

Search This thread

[SP]JESTER

Aug 1, 2009
Starkvegas
As many of you know 4.3 just released on the CSPIRE variant device. I have went through currently 2 phones because they messed up after messing around a bit with kies and "other things". It's like it doesn't want to read from the sim card anymore and refuses to program itself. So with that said here is the stock 4.3 Full restore from sammobile.com so you can hopefully either fix yours or take it to the store.

P.S. They cannot fix it

This will change the Samsung Software to : Official
As well as Recovery, etc, to Official

Mega.co.nz Mirror
Galaxy S 4 SCH-R970X - 4.3 RESTORE DOWNLOAD

Originally Source with god awfully slow link that took me over 12 hours to download:
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=24756

Thanks to Garwynn for getting sammobile to push this ASAP.

Last edited:

eddie500_1

Dec 2, 2012
Did u keep getting no sim inserted please reboot? Iv sent my phone away twice now for repair and it's still do in it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

[SP]JESTER

Aug 1, 2009
Starkvegas
Did u keep getting no sim inserted please reboot? Iv sent my phone away twice now for repair and it's still do in it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I got no sim inserted on a loop on my 2nd phone. It would try to activate then kick off and go to no signal and say no sim, then try all again. Go claim the warranty on it! Just as long as you use this file and odin it should go samsung official. They cant say nothing to you for their crappy programming. Because as far as im concerned im not touching it again, and gonna hope they come out with kit kat soon.

Last edited:

[SP]JESTER

Aug 1, 2009
Starkvegas
Getting this thread bumped back to the top, people are looking for it. If anyone has any information as of why the CSpire variant keeps losing its cell data completely. Please help us get a fix going! Thanks