Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2012, 08:12 AM |#271  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 158

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crnkoj

Yes I read it a few times and did the "test" to see if it has the qualcomm or nokia bootloader, but when I do it and attach to a point running linux, there is no mention of qualcomm or DLOAD, so I'm wondering/asking if I should downgrade to an older version of rom (before 11500), to try it again?
Thanks again.

nah..if u dont see any pop up asking u to format disk..your probably on DLOAD.
no use downgrading.

1st May 2012, 04:22 PM |#272  
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 2,259

Donate to Me
More
Question Nokia Care Suite Guide
I have the Lumia 710 with hardware revision: 112.1402.2.1

When I hold VOL+ & Power I initially get the installing DLOAD driver, which installs, and in device manager becomes Nokia USB Connectivity

I'm assuming I need to flash the firmware with the unlocked bootloader via Nokia Care Suite before anything else

Is there a guide on how to use Nokia Care Suite to flash the phone ?

Cheers

EDIT - Firmware is the latest via Zune 1600.3015.8107.12070

EDIT - Found one
1st May 2012, 06:14 PM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
No matter what I do, I cannot get the hard reset button combination to work with the Nokia Lumia 710. I can successfully get into the Qualcomm disk mode, but I just can't get out of it without pulling the battery.

I tried the power button for 10 seconds, then power+voldwn+camera until vibrate, then release power and it reboots. None of these things respond at all, in any combination I try.

Has there been an update to how the 710 handles a hard reset?

Thanks!
1st May 2012, 07:30 PM |#274  
Thanks Meter: 115

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danczar

No matter what I do, I cannot get the hard reset button combination to work with the Nokia Lumia 710. I can successfully get into the Qualcomm disk mode, but I just can't get out of it without pulling the battery.

I tried the power button for 10 seconds, then power+voldwn+camera until vibrate, then release power and it reboots. None of these things respond at all, in any combination I try.

Has there been an update to how the 710 handles a hard reset?

Thanks!

On the 710, the only way is pulling the battery. This is not possible on the 800 and that's why we can push the buttons.
1st May 2012, 07:41 PM |#275  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
desperate
I unlocked the bootloader, connect the phone to linux and I detected as / dev/sdg3 and I have no access to anything and I can not do anything. any solution?. I have a Lumia 710.
1st May 2012, 07:47 PM |#276  

More
Sir can I install or flash lumia 710 with Nokia n8 firmware if yes then please tell me in detail & if no then why I can't and anyother way may be there.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Can I install or flash lumia710 with Nokia n8 firmware if yes then tell me the procedure in detail if no then why I can't & is any other way there
1st May 2012, 07:53 PM |#277  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Hello,

Anyone have a backup of the sdb3 lumia 800 ? if i can have 2/3 different backup, i need to check something because the one from biktor crash on my Lumia 800 and the another one i have made the lumia 800 reboot after login windows live (pretty weird)

I need a clean sdb3 lumia 800 from a unlocked bootloader qualcomm, thanks
1st May 2012, 08:19 PM |#278  

More
Can I install or flash lumia with nokia n8 firmware if yes tell me in detail how I can if no then why I can't and is there any other method
1st May 2012, 08:34 PM |#279  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmendra047chouhan

Can I install or flash lumia with nokia n8 firmware if yes tell me in detail how I can if no then why I can't and is there any other method

You can't, it's like asking flashing a android smartphone with a IOS firmware...
Symbian and WP7 is 2 different stuff...
2nd May 2012, 06:17 AM |#280  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
My phone is Qualcomm. How I can make Nokia DLOAD?
2nd May 2012, 06:41 AM |#281  
Flag Corfu
Thanks Meter: 685

Donate to Me
More
@detection
It is much easier to use the NSS to flash your bootloader. With only one click

Sent from my Lumia 710 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)