[Q] CyanogenMod installation

Search This thread

axel2230

Hello I'm new to LG Optimus G Pro forums here on xda. I'm requesting to see if anyone has a guide on installing cyanogen mod properly on my phone. also if you could put a guide on how to return to stock. I know a little about adb and have installed cyanogen mod on other phones. If there are any threads about this I would be grateful if you provide a link because I could not find any.

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Which lg g pro do you have matters....but its pretty simple man just search the threads about root and flashing cm ....it's the same with any other ROM. Root ....install recovery and flash........you will need madmacks twrp though for kitkat if that's what your going for which I don't have a link right now.The new philz touch recovery works good I think now..I uses it to flash 4.3.1 cyanogenmod last night on my e980.....but like I said root(which I did with kingo and was so easy)then install recovery with freegee on the play store (cwm 6.0.4.7) then backup your ROM......then Install philz touch recovery......then you should be good to go with flashing Cm.If you know how to properly wipe;) and install them you are good to go If I helped then your welcome :beer:

Sent from my C811 4G using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

axel2230

Which lg g pro do you have matters....but its pretty simple man just search the threads about root and flashing cm ....it's the same with any other ROM. Root ....install recovery and flash........you will need madmacks twrp though for kitkat if that's what your going for which I don't have a link right now.The new philz touch recovery works good I think now..I uses it to flash 4.3.1 cyanogenmod last night on my e980.....but like I said root(which I did with kingo and was so easy)then install recovery with freegee on the play store (cwm 6.0.4.7) then backup your ROM......then Install philz touch recovery......then you should be good to go with flashing Cm.If you know how to properly wipe;) and install them you are good to go If I helped then your welcome :beer:

Sent from my C811 4G using xda app-developers app

Got lost. I have an e980 from att. The phone is already rooted. I want to install cm 10.2 (android 4.3) and maybe later when a stable version comes out install cm 11 kitkat.