Help please!!!

Search This thread

bazzaboy1

May 11, 2014
Can someone please tell me what it means when the wee android guy comes on your screen lying down with a red ! In a triangle means? Is that me messed things up and bricked it? Also before hand I had a android man with his stomach open with like a web ball turning inside it, what do these mean? Have I gone a done my phone in? Please someone tell me

slogger001

Sep 24, 2013
Patna/Bihar/India
you mean this right ?

Can someone please tell me what it means when the wee android guy comes on your screen lying down with a red ! In a triangle means? Is that me messed things up and bricked it? Also before hand I had a android man with his stomach open with like a web ball turning inside it, what do these mean? Have I gone a done my phone in? Please someone tell me

Is it like this if yes may be ur phone is bricked
The color of the triangle is
either red or yellow. Yellow means something
crashed or the kernel panicked. Red normally
indicates corrupted firmware, corrupted ROM
or no operating system
:confused:

Attachments

• kcse4.jpg
    kcse4.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: bazzaboy1

bazzaboy1

May 11, 2014
or no operating system

Yeah thats exactly how it is, and it stayed like that for quite some time, I rebooted my phone and it seems fine now, it done it after it asked me to load up clockwork mod or twrp when I opened supersu I think it was that, it gave me two options it said normalon the left and cwm or twrp ob tthe right so I clicked the cwm twrp button, I dont even know if I have any them running properly, thanks for the reply.

Reactions: slogger001

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you mean this right ?

or no operating system
    or no operating system

Yeah thats exactly how it is, and it stayed like that for quite some time, I rebooted my phone and it seems fine now, it done it after it asked me to load up clockwork mod or twrp when I opened supersu I think it was that, it gave me two options it said normalon the left and cwm or twrp ob tthe right so I clicked the cwm twrp button, I dont even know if I have any them running properly, thanks for the reply.