[16-JUL-2011] pcarvalho eXtreme ROM

Search This thread

totonebadass

Jan 10, 2010
[16-JUL-2011] pcarvalho eXtreme ROM 29022

I second that, can someone please re-upload 29022 to a site that allows others to download.

eucalipse

Apr 30, 2012
dear all
i have a little trouble with microphone or earphone ?
does this need to update the radio ?
thank you :D

pcarvalho

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2008
hi my fellow htc cruise owners

before i begin thank you those that believed in me and that due to my absense got worried...i am...ok...worrie no more please...

sorry for being away for so long but both work and personal life made it very hard to finish what i was doing...that was at the time...fixing stuff 2 make our polaris work a bit more a bit longer...

meanwhile i had a complete system break down, i had copies but not very updated and i would have 2 remake most of the rom all over again

all my efforts went, sort to say, down the drain...

i even managed 2 loose all my passwords, cause i saved them all in my browser (stupid me :) )...including xda forum one...

additionally my own htc polaris also failed me, on one of my last capable attempts on making a android rom...

i ended up losing 50% of the storage capacity...

all these events leaded 2 my total and complete lost in work and ability to bring my simple attempt on making a bug less rom to a final stage...

all and all it was a fun stage...i enjoyed it a lot...hope some of u enjoyed it too...

again sorry for being away for such a long long time...but i only was able to recover my account password 2 weeks ago...

since i had no more working kitchen nor workable device i decided 2 move on a month or so ago...

i have joined the android era...

gotten a new device and will start finding out how android OS is made up, once i have the time (if i ever will have it any time soon)...

again thank you to all...

if u ever need any help please contact me via PM (something i also have 2 take care cause my PM box got a bit full)

cheers

retsam88

Feb 23, 2009

before i begin thank you those that believed in me and that due to my absense got worried...i am...ok...worrie no more please...

sorry for being away for so long but both work and personal life made it very hard to finish what i was doing...that was at the time...fixing stuff 2 make our polaris work a bit more a bit longer...

meanwhile i had a complete system break down, i had copies but not very updated and i would have 2 remake most of the rom all over again

i even managed 2 loose all my passwords, cause i saved them all in my browser (stupid me :) )...including xda forum one...

additionally my own htc polaris also failed me, on one of my last capable attempts on making a android rom...

all these events leaded 2 my total and complete lost in work and ability to bring my simple attempt on making a bug less rom to a final stage...

all and all it was a fun stage...i enjoyed it a lot...hope some of u enjoyed it too...

again sorry for being away for such a long long time...but i only was able to recover my account password 2 weeks ago...

since i had no more working kitchen nor workable device i decided 2 move on a month or so ago...

gotten a new device and will start finding out how android OS is made up, once i have the time (if i ever will have it any time soon)...

if u ever need any help please contact me via PM (something i also have 2 take care cause my PM box got a bit full)

cheers

It's sad day for polaris, but it was great having you here, THANK YOU!

dany547

Feb 8, 2008
Iași
www.geekchronicles.ro
i installed the latest build,SYS 29022 beta and i cannot pas the screen alignment,and i think there is a problem with the touch.dll from the OEM Drivers folder.I bypassed it with an "welcome.not" patch but the screen is not responding to the commands properly, the ratio is 1.59.46.X ,any sugestions?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    build 29020 is out...

test it and let me know about issues...

cheers

Link:
    WM65_HTC_Polaris_29020_WWE_Beta1.rar
    I have tried this solution but it only works for once......

after that there is no sound on the device.....its like i have a dead speaker....no tones no nothing.....

any other solution or a re-cooked rom with the problem pre-fixed?

hi greekfragma,

im currently uploading a fixed rom, removed the app that made these sound issues happen...

once its uploaded ill post here its link...

cheers

29022:
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/Hb9DAMB
    next up...

COM3 build 29017 has:
    -htc volume control (goodbye old wm volume control)
    -newer sip menu (now works like newer devices)
    -new utask by ultrashot (press and hold taskmanager for settings)
    -sip icon overlap fix in phonecanvas (now 2G dialer should be without glitches)...

major issues:
    -since its COM3 phonecanvas/screenlock may have issues that need to get debugged

-ezinput also has an issue, one can now change layout/languages alot easier but to make things work after every change touch input settings (sip menu item) has to be run, some layouts my be unfinished still...

alpha state is just cause i need people to test it...other then that its fully working rom...

cheers

LINK:
    pcarvalho eXtreme 29017 alpha fileserve (10-04-2011)

pcarvalho eXtreme 29017 alpha hotfile (10-04-2011)

cheers
    whats to come...

build 29020 SYS
    major issues since my last alpha release should now be fixed (email/wifi, incall volume)
    threaded email
    added screen rotation app
    new lockscreen layout
    new wallpaper