[ROM]Galaxy[24/12]|BETA

Search This thread

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK
Wow playing with it now for one hour. This is the best and most beautiful rom i tested.

Everything works. Camera ok. Super fast, linpack 42 with doomv5a for unlocked bl.
No fc

Very nice widgets.
Love this launcher.

Overall findings 200% positive.

Found for now NO BUGS

MANY MANY THANKS

One question, how is it posible that my quadrant score is so high. 2600. The quadrant trick?

Edit, one fc on the most beautiful widget, com.sec.android.widgetapp.apnews. Please fix this

Last edited:

cjsabaki

Dec 24, 2010
TEXAS Ya'al!
HEHEH!!

Downloaded and flashing soon!!

If Robert likes it, it must be pretty damn good!!! :cool:

Wife has an at&t sgs2, see how it compares!!

Thank you!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Reactions: gm007

mdintx

Dec 31, 2010
DFW, TX
Any confirmation on wifi 802.1x EAP connections working or not? I've yet to have a custom ROM be able to work with this type of connection and it's essential for me.

deveron3

Jan 15, 2011
Just look at original SGS 2 ROMs.I will make an addon thread(maybe tommorow)
With SEMC Apps(Stock and Modded)Fr those who still want SE launcher and Music,lockscreen will be included too.
And maybe some more addons.

Hmmm... good point. :D It must be good if you're following the sgsII size format. :p

Reactions: alfatech

alfatech

Apr 20, 2008
Bogota
Hi Alzbac, your rom is great, smooth and fast. Only the accuweather widget no work and the battery life no is good. But in general is a great rom.

Thanks for your work. I wait for your updates.

Sent from my X10i using xda premium

convit

Oct 18, 2008
The superuser have a problem: it isnt alow titanium., The keyboard isnt full, i means, there are something in background. Have u see that? How can i fix it? (sr because of my English isnt good)

convit

Oct 18, 2008
The superuser have a problem: it isnt alow titanium., The keyboard isnt full, i means, there are something in background. Have u see that? How can i fix it? (sr because of my English isnt good)
Here is a pic:
noqAYx1eFRhiJPSPmu0GnA

barepe

Jan 10, 2011
quadrant is to high

Attachments

• g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 157
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 189
  • g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 145
  • g5.jpg
    g5.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 145

Ethan2011

Oct 20, 2011
Seoul
What about camera? Does it work properly?

Edit: deleted DCIM folder and reboot, camera ok.

Sent from my X10i

Last edited:

alzbac

Feb 7, 2011
Sry Quadrant trick stayed from freex10.News widget can FC when u hit refresh and not connected.

deveron3

Jan 15, 2011

He means the portrait keyboard doesn't cover the full 'width' of the screen.

I've also noticed that the accuweather settings are unreadable.
When you try to access settings for the diary app, it fc's.
When you try to open any file with polaris office it fc's.
Swype keyboard says it is incompatible with this device (presumably because it was from a samsung device), it still works well as a regular kb.
If you set the launcher to auto rotate, and restart to apply the setting, the launcher gets buggy and randomly fc's. When in portrait mode the app drawer looks a little odd, maybe not optimized for this screen resolution :confused:

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving this rom so far. I just want to help as much as I can. :)

Reactions: alzbac

alzbac

Feb 7, 2011
He means the portrait keyboard doesn't cover the full 'width' of the screen.

I've also noticed that the accuweather settings are unreadable.
When you try to access settings for the diary app, it fc's.
When you try to open any file with polaris office it fc's.
Swype keyboard says it is incompatible with this device (presumably because it was from a samsung device), it still works well as a regular kb.
If you set the launcher to auto rotate, and restart to apply the setting, the launcher gets buggy and randomly fc's. When in portrait mode the app drawer looks a little odd, maybe not optimized for this screen resolution :confused:

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving this rom so far. I just want to help as much as I can. :)

Thanks for testing.Polaris office works for me and If someone can find some good keyboard post it here and I'll include it in next version.Accuweather is a bit unreadable.(I'll see what I can do)

Reactions: deathbreath2010

deveron3

Jan 15, 2011
Thanks for testing.Polaris office works for me and If someone can find some good keyboard post it here and I'll include it in next version.Accuweather is a bit unreadable.(I'll see what I can do)

How about swype beta? It has an updater app, and i already tried it with this rom...
The only catch about updating is that you have to have registered your email with the swype beta program, which is open to anyone. :)

Hope you find that useful :rolleyes:

alzbac

Feb 7, 2011
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts