By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th August 2017, 12:25 AM |#22041  
Flag shreveport
Thanks Meter: 2,455

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Facebook shares signature verification with fb messages and pages. If any of those are stock it will not install.

Hmmm...I don't have either of those apps but I do have Phoenix for FB and I have FB messenger. I'll try uninstalling those

10th August 2017, 12:29 AM |#22042  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 45,225

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razen_kain

Hmmm...I don't have either of those apps but I do have Phoenix for FB and I have FB messenger. I'll try uninstalling those

I'm using our black messenger with black Facebook...Works great
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
10th August 2017, 12:45 AM |#22043  
Flag shreveport
Thanks Meter: 2,455

More
Quote:

I'm using our black messenger with black Facebook...Works great

I uninstalled messenger and then installed black messenger and fb and both worked. Looks amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to razen_kain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift razen_kain Ad-Free
10th August 2017, 12:54 AM |#22044  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR

First, welcome to xda. Second, they do NOTHING half assed! If something gets left white, it's either an accident or there's a reason. If it's an accident, they'll fix it. If there's a reason (usually is) and you don't like it, there's topics and guides all over the interwebs for you to learn how to make your own themed apps to your exacting standards.
!

Just to correct you, I didn't mean to suggest to any degree that the team itself does a 'half ass' job. The reason I bring it up is cuz I installed the previous version, (not the latest one) and found that most elements were white which confused me since I was expecting an all black experience. I then thought that maybe the team may have missed something in code or that the app proved to be too challenging beyond their scope of expertise.

Appreciate it.
10th August 2017, 01:14 AM |#22045  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezono

Just to correct you, I didn't mean to suggest to any degree that the team itself does a 'half ass' job. The reason I bring it up is cuz I installed the previous version, (not the latest one) and found that most elements were white which confused me since I was expecting an all black experience. I then thought that maybe the team may have missed something in code or that the app proved to be too challenging beyond their scope of expertise.

Appreciate it.

No problem, they are doing server changes that we are just now able to theme so the old versions don't have the new edits. It changed three times on my phone but it was the same version. GoOgle lol
10th August 2017, 02:31 AM |#22046  
Thanks Meter: 266

More
Questions about play store. I don't know why play store don't stay stick. I install the zip, and remove the update to make the play Store themed, but after a few minutes comes back to the original theme. I'm using stock rom 6.0.1..I have play store settings do not auto update.
10th August 2017, 04:16 AM |#22047  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 18,920

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android-incredible

Questions about play store. I don't know why play store don't stay stick. I install the zip, and remove the update to make the play Store themed, but after a few minutes comes back to the original theme. I'm using stock rom 6.0.1..I have play store settings do not auto update.

Play store updates itself. You would need to search this thread on how to disable the auto update for play store
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
10th August 2017, 11:44 PM |#22048  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Just finished playstore then it updated again. FML
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170810-174349.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	259.5 KB
ID:	4238073  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
11th August 2017, 12:23 AM |#22049  
Flag Bloomington, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,722

More
Quote:

Just finished playstore then it updated again. FML

There used to be a fix to block it, which I know was patched. But I thought someone said another fix for it had been found.

Someone's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate had posted it...somewhere on xda. I'll see if I can find the reference.
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyGR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LeftyGR Ad-Free
11th August 2017, 12:28 AM |#22050  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR

There used to be a fix to block it, which I know was patched. But I thought someone said another fix for it had been found.

Someone's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate had posted it...somewhere on xda. I'll see if I can find the reference.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...3447494/page21
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
11th August 2017, 01:32 AM |#22051  
Flag Bloomington, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,722

More
Quote:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...3447494/page21

I was actually referring to the Play Store updating itself. But I couldn't find the reference I thought I saw. I was probably hallucinating after downing a bag of Cheetos!
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyGR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LeftyGR Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)