Thanks Meter: 1,261

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2017, 12:55 PM |#22041  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejasrao1996

Sir, its not related to permission. I will try the signed apk once I update my ROM.
Thank you for helping out and creating black and clear WhatsApp.

Responding to a Status did also crash my Whatsapp like yours.

Like suggested I uninstalled, use the signed APK and restored using TiTan and now it works without an issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to xk0niR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xk0niR Ad-Free

8th August 2017, 01:16 PM |#22042  
Flag boston
Thanks Meter: 179

More
New black Google is the best looking ever. Android auto will work with it too. Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G930F using XDA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tensux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tensux Ad-Free
8th August 2017, 02:24 PM |#22043  
Thanks Meter: 378

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xk0niR

Responding to a Status did also crash my Whatsapp like yours.

Like suggested I uninstalled, use the signed APK and restored using TiTan and now it works without an issue.

I found a fix. (or so it seems). Now I'm busy with house cleaning, later I'll upload fixed zips. Thank you all for the extended testing
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ezellohar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ezellohar Ad-Free
8th August 2017, 03:00 PM |#22044  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
In Android 5.1 WhatsApp clear works perfect, I do not have any bug reported

Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to danyldft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danyldft Ad-Free
8th August 2017, 10:19 PM |#22045  
Flag off the coast o the kontiki!
Thanks Meter: 1,971

More
Amazing work guys. You guys are kicking butt, seems every time google updates you are right behind with the updated version. I did switch to using the individual theme ready apps & all is great. And thank you tons for black FB app.

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to aheeejd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aheeejd Ad-Free
9th August 2017, 04:52 PM |#22046  

More
@ezellohar

I found these bug in those panels and icon green video calls. Thank you

9th August 2017, 05:43 PM |#22047  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is the newest version of black goolge all black and not the half ass white and black?
9th August 2017, 06:06 PM |#22048  
Flag Bloomington, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,707

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezono

Is the newest version of black goolge all black and not the half ass white and black?

First, welcome to xda. Second, they do NOTHING half assed! If something gets left white, it's either an accident or there's a reason. If it's an accident, they'll fix it. If there's a reason (usually is) and you don't like it, there's topics and guides all over the interwebs for you to learn how to make your own themed apps to your exacting standards.

Just know that this group is collectively the best at what they do. Any reason something is not black...there's a good reason.

Example: search this thread for "webview" and see how many times that a post explains how it's the reason for white in their apps.

I suggest you install it and find out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftyGR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LeftyGR Ad-Free
9th August 2017, 06:33 PM |#22049  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,594

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR

First, welcome to xda. Second, they do NOTHING half assed! If something gets left white, it's either an accident or there's a reason. If it's an accident, they'll fix it. If there's a reason (usually is) and you don't like it, there's topics and guides all over the interwebs for you to learn how to make your own themed apps to your exacting standards.

Just know that this group is collectively the best at what they do. Any reason something is not black...there's a good reason.

Example: search this thread for "webview" and see how many times that a post explains how it's the reason for white in their apps.

I suggest you install it and find out!

^^^^^^ This

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyldft

@ezellohar

I found these bug in those panels and icon green video calls. Thank you

How do you get to this screen?
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
9th August 2017, 06:37 PM |#22050  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

^^^^^^ This

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

How do you get to this screen?

In chat of a contact click on contact header, or touch in three points and option to see contact

9th August 2017, 06:43 PM |#22051  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 44,594

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danyldft

In chat of a contact click on contact header, or touch in three points and option to see contact

Ah ok thanks, I'm sure we will get it fixed up soon. My theme had it themed so it's just something he missed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)