Button remapper - power button

Search This thread

techdani

Jul 27, 2013
Hello there.
My LG P500 has a problem with the power button. It works defectively with the screen on/off but it almost doesn't work to turn on the device if the device is turned off. To turn the phone on I need to connect to the computer and only after some time am I capable of turning the phone on (really powering on, not just waking the screen). The phone it out of the warranty. My question is: using a button remapper app, can I turn the device on with another button (like home button or search button)? If so, what app do you recommend?

rsbuttar7

Sep 14, 2011
Qadian
yup

search for placebo rom 1.1 it has a bug which turns search button to power button nd dont flash update fix....
dat bug will be helpfull to u....

hit thanx if u like nd gt wid it

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2409107

dont flash power button fix update jst flash the rom

Reactions: techdani

xdema

Jul 5, 2014
Hello there.
My LG P500 has a problem with the power button. It works defectively with the screen on/off but it almost doesn't work to turn on the device if the device is turned off. To turn the phone on I need to connect to the computer and only after some time am I capable of turning the phone on (really powering on, not just waking the screen). The phone it out of the warranty. My question is: using a button remapper app, can I turn the device on with another button (like home button or search button)? If so, what app do you recommend?

if you power off the phone (not the screen, the really power on) you can power on the phone only with the power on button, it's a mechanical switch, there are no software mods for it
about that we can't do nothing.

if you power off the screen, should use this mod
in every rom to invert the buttons and with search button you can power on the screen

if you are intrested to save battery by night
the device power off = the aero mode on+screen off (you lose 1-2% of battery by night )

search for placebo rom 1.1 it has a bug which turns search button to power button nd dont flash update fix....

please follow the forum rules, write it not like an SMS ( and andrIOds in your sign make me smile)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yup

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2409107