[New] [App] Google Drive!

Search This thread

MaliciousIntent69

Jan 26, 2012
California
Just saw this Google drive app!!! works just like dropbox but made by google! lulz you get 5 gigs free or for a low price a month you can get 25 gigs of space to store whatever you want :) im on my.phone right now so i dont.have the link to the app. But just go on the google play store and type Google Drive :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

iTchill

Jan 4, 2012
Was not able to upload a folder via root explorer ..is it just me or..?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

MaliciousIntent69

Jan 26, 2012
California
I havent had any problems with it like that. Uploaded several folders/zips from root explorer to google drive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

MaliciousIntent69

Jan 26, 2012
California
Been testing out the app all day it works flawlessly for me, I upgraded to the 25 gigs, threw on a couple video files, folders, and some zips. Wiped my phone installed a new rom and reinstalled Drive and was able to download them all again :) I love it! (it's basicly dropbox though :p) same concept, but has the Goggle name on it xD

xDa.Fun

Feb 1, 2012
Planet Earth
I am also not getting the GDrive as BigJ said. :mad:

But there are privacy issues with Google, so i have start working on this
:D

1659.jpg

Last edited:

nim.whit

Sep 21, 2011
One of my entire class uses Google docs for a teachers notes (she shares them) the drive app is just an updated docs app however it takes time to either make u a drive account or convert your stuff from google docs to google drive. Took about 22 hours for my account to be switched. Only half out class has it now. Just be patient young one :D

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

jpcdeux

Mar 26, 2010
Laporte, IN
Read their TOS. NO WAY Ill be using. The can do whatever they want with your stuff? Umm, no thanks. Google's already too anti-privacy govt buddy buddy for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

J

jscott30

Figures, that as soon as I pay to upgrade my Dropbox account, Google comes out with their service. Cool to have options, though.

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Read their TOS. NO WAY Ill be using. The can do whatever they want with your stuff? Umm, no thanks. Google's already too anti-privacy govt buddy buddy for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

Well if that's the case guess google will be getting a copy of all the awesome ROMs we have here in the infuse thread....

Reactions: oldbbman

Top Liked Posts