[WALLPAPERS] For those who have CM11 or any custom ROM in your RAZR HD...

Search This thread

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
If you have installed Cyanogenmod or any other custom built ROM in your RAZR HD, chances are you've lost most of the wallpapers that Motorola includes in our phones, so here's the collection of images I use both when I'm feeling up for a bit of Nostalgia as well as when I wish to appreciate the newer graphics included in the latest versions of our phones. Hope you enjoy them, Cheers! :D :good:

Ok, here's the first package:

2qsw5so.jpg

If you like these ones, you can download the zip file containing them HERE.

Now the second package:

i27jaa.jpg

And finally the third package:

2vvkvoo.jpg

You can download the zip file containing this last package HERE.

Hope you enjoy them! ::cool:

Last edited:

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
And before all you RAZR HD owners start asking, no I did not discover the holy grail, nor have I found a way to bring back our original Motorola Circles Widget to any other Custom ROM. The trick is actually very easily replicated though, just go and get it from here:

zuxeb.jpg
2gv7ti8.jpg

Hehehe Cheers! :)

Last edited:

ajape

Mar 24, 2009
Santo Domingo
I'm curious as to why it's hard to port the Motorola Clock widget to other launchers and roms?
Well, I guess the easiest answer would be that it's not just a widget, its part of whole package that includes Motorola's own specific weather app, a specific framework, and has it's system functionality directly tied to the Moto Launcher. :(

Last edited:

Artnig

Mar 5, 2014
And before all you RAZR HD owners start asking, no I did not discover the holy grail, nor have I found a way to bring back our original Motorola Circles Widget to any other Custom ROM. The trick is actually very easily replicated though, just go and get it from here:

zuxeb.jpg
2gv7ti8.jpg

Hehehe Cheers! :)
Just what I was looking for thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you have installed Cyanogenmod or any other custom built ROM in your RAZR HD, chances are you've lost most of the wallpapers that Motorola includes in our phones, so here's the collection of images I use both when I'm feeling up for a bit of Nostalgia as well as when I wish to appreciate the newer graphics included in the latest versions of our phones. Hope you enjoy them, Cheers! :D :good:

Ok, here's the first package:

2qsw5so.jpg

Now the second package:

i27jaa.jpg

And finally the third package:

2vvkvoo.jpg

You can download the zip file containing this last package HERE.

Hope you enjoy them! ::cool: