DXJV9 Stock ROM stuck at stock recovery

Search This thread

yumm91

Jan 6, 2013
I have international Galaxy S, GT-i9000. The problem is the middle OK button dead during stock recovery.

I use this tutorial at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1102881,

QUOTE:
Special for DXJV9:
1. Flash with re-partition using 513.pit.
2. You will see a lot of red text after the flash is done, don't panic, just do a 'wipe data/factory reset' and reboot the device when done.
3. Let the device boot all the way then turn it off.
4. Re-enter Download Mode and re-flash only the CSC file without pit and without re-partition.
5. Enjoy

At step 2, I cannot do wipe data/factory reset because of dead middle button. Seems like software error as I can enter download mode just fine. (using 3 button combo).
Is there remote ways (adb/odin) that can allow me to wipe data/factory reset straight from PC? Or is it any method to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20140406_190320.jpg
    IMG_20140406_190320.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

yumm91

Jan 6, 2013
I have international Galaxy S, GT-i9000. The problem is the middle OK button dead during stock recovery.

I use this tutorial at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1102881,

QUOTE:
Special for DXJV9:
1. Flash with re-partition using 513.pit.
2. You will see a lot of red text after the flash is done, don't panic, just do a 'wipe data/factory reset' and reboot the device when done.
3. Let the device boot all the way then turn it off.
4. Re-enter Download Mode and re-flash only the CSC file without pit and without re-partition.
5. Enjoy

At step 2, I cannot do wipe data/factory reset because of dead middle button. Seems like software error as I can enter download mode just fine. (using 3 button combo).
Is there remote ways (adb/odin) that can allow me to wipe data/factory reset straight from PC? Or is it any method to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Look like I got scammed. No wonder dxjvu not working as the phone I have now is m110s. :(:(:(:(:(

pryerlee

Nov 18, 2008
Bristol
At step 2 where you ssy you cannot do wipe data/factory reset because of dead middle button, well you don't use middle button in cwm recovery, you use the power button to select options.

yumm91

Jan 6, 2013
It is a stock recovery not cwm as i flashed stock rom through odin. Because i wrongly assume my fake i9000 is the real one, i end up flashing dxjvu with 512 partition. With that, all my efs folder got corrupted and the imei/baseband missing. :( Totally my fault for not backing it up somewhere.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium