[q] need help in removing the default lockscreen

Search This thread

sanchitd5

Apr 1, 2014
NEED HELP IN REMOVING THE DEFAULT LOCKSCREEN

I was thinking If we could Remove the default scroll LockScreen and prot the Xperia one

1995ad

Apr 16, 2013
Yes, you can remove the default lockscreen

The default loackscreen you talk about is none other than the keyguard of the navi launcher. Yes, I do agree that it is quite a bit irritating to always swipe up every time you unlock your screen.
To remove this, the fix is simple:
1. You need to first root your device.
2. Open build.prop from /system [Use Root explorer app from the play store]
3. Search for navi keyguard support in the following lines, and change that particular value from 1 to 0.
You will now have Android's default lockscreen on your e7. Cheers.

Oh, and if you want to take it a step further and delete the keyguard, you can do so, with Titanium Backup.

berz

Oct 10, 2010
Bangalore
Hi that was awesome finally got rid of that ****ty lock screen.
Is there something similar to tweak and get rid of that awful answer call swipe down also ?

Reactions: gandhinp

rana103

Nov 5, 2012
Dhaka
Is there something similar to tweak and get rid of that awful answer call swipe down also ?
I was able to remove the lockscreen but the problem is I didn't dint find any entry of navi lock with value 0 or 1. all values are with "yes".
Can u please share the exact line that helped you??

madyville

Feb 19, 2010
New Delhi
No Change after modifying BuildProp

The default loackscreen you talk about is none other than the keyguard of the navi launcher. Yes, I do agree that it is quite a bit irritating to always swipe up every time you unlock your screen.
3. Search for navi keyguard support in the following lines, and change that particular value from 1 to 0.

Oh, and if you want to take it a step further and delete the keyguard, you can do so, with Titanium Backup.

Hi There.I have an S5.5 .i have been struggling to remove the default lockscreen and set it to "None" , i followed your steps .accessed buildprop and got these 2 lines .

#ro.gn.navi.keygaurd.app.support=no
ro.gn.navi.keyg.app.support=no

Changed both of them to "Yes" saved buildprop and rebooted phone but no change . Please help if I am doing something wrong .

Also , will this be ok if I uninstall Navi Keygaurd APP from Titanium Backup as I dont have the donate version to freeze it .Will this cause any issue''s with my phone .?

Last edited:

glowma1

Jul 25, 2014
Phone not booting up

I have made changes to navi keyguard. i have set it to yes. now my phone is not booting up. i think somebody also has this problem. please help me. my phone's not working anymore.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Hey what did you do to get your phone booting again? Mine's stuck at the Elife logo!

nasromovich

Mar 18, 2015
home buttom don't work gionee 5s5

I delete navi keyguard by titanium and my home buttom didn't work please help me , any one have keygard package i would réinstall it

sahin141

Mar 18, 2015
titanium backup

com.gionee.navi.keyguard and com.coolwind.weather backup
PHP:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5pBwGMffdoSeFhMamI1SzBSZVU/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: nasromovich

ginoevo90

Apr 29, 2015
titanium backup freeze and remove gionee live wallpaper

I guys,i solved the problem freezig naviguard and then unistall gionee live wallpaper.try it!:D

gloover

Jun 11, 2008
I guys,i solved the problem freezig naviguard and then unistall gionee live wallpaper.try it!:D
Did you realized, that freezing navikeygurad disable the "Home-Button"?! You also cant enable the Kitkat standard lockscreen - everything you done is commonly disable the lockscreen - so on my device, using kk 4.4.2

Last edited:

ren7o

Aug 25, 2010
"RSGI_PT" how you turned off the default launcher keeping the home button working on KiKat?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, you can remove the default lockscreen

Pretty easy

I guess You can put yes to no

just simple use titanium backup and search for Navi keyguard and just freeze it, you are done
    titanium backup

com.gionee.navi.keyguard and com.coolwind.weather backup
    PHP:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5pBwGMffdoSeFhMamI1SzBSZVU/view?usp=sharing