[GTA3] Real Cars Mod

Search This thread

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
I was bored this weekend so started to mod GTA3 for myself as always been my fav game. I thought i would share my car pack with 14 real cars as it took 2 days to find which car mods would work on Android with no issues. Please don't report any bugs (Not found any in my testings).

NOTE - THIS MOD WAS MADE FOR ADRENO DEVICES. THE MOD WILL WORK ON OTHER DEVICES LIKE TEGRA BUT SOME CARS MITE HAVE BLACK COLORS WITH LACK OF TEXTURES.

LIST AND SCREENSHOTS OF MODDED CARS -

1. Porsche 911 GT2
    attachment.php
  2. Ferrari 360
    attachment.php
  3. Smart Car
    attachment.php
  4. Mini Cooper
    attachment.php
  5. Peugeot Taxi
    attachment.php
  6. Lambo Murcielago
    attachment.php
  7. VW golf
    attachment.php
  8. Porsche Carrera GT
    attachment.php
  9. Ferrari F50
    attachment.php
  10. Mercedes G500
    attachment.php
  11. BMW 325i
    attachment.php
  12. Audi S8
    attachment.php
  13. Mercedes E320
    attachment.php
  14. BMW 760i L
    attachment.php

I have included a 9 pack as well. Not sure if was the Xperia Play (stock) i was modding on but i found it slowed down more with the more cars added. The files get bigger and so does the amount of textures the game has to load. There are lists in both packs with the car names that have been added.

Instructions -

Download and unzip. Replace the files in the place on SD folder to SD>Android>DATA>COM.ROCKSTAR.GTA>FILES>GTA. 2 files go in MODELS folder and 2 go in DATA folder. I am sure you can find the same named files to replace anyway sorry.

PS don't forget to back up the original files if don't like or if other issue, Saves downloading again.

Have Fun :)

BTW if anyone knows any to fill in the rest (not many Un-modded cars): please let me know and will add)

Last edited:

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
Looks good!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app

Thanks. Most of the cars have been taken out of games like NFS and other console title's by people so are Real/Real looking and not just made up by back room developer's. I love the game as is but love it even more that i can steal or damage a real Lambo or Ferrari. :)

PS. Noticed your on a Tegra Tab. I have not tried it on any of mine but its ment to work on that if you change the last 3 letters in the name on the 2 files

oldveh_???.img

oldveh_???.dir

I know Adreno = (atc), Tegra = (dxt) and Power VR = (pvr) but not tried it yet. The other 2 get left as is.

yekasangredevago

Aug 10, 2012
Venado Tuerto
the pack of 14 cars works perfect on my Xperia Play, with NXT2JB rom v1.1
Lupus Gingerbread Kernel v5 (128 mhz (MIN) - 1024 Mhz (Max)
Governor - Smartassv2 & Sio-Scheduler
UNDERVOLT: -100 mv
Script Supremacy v2
:)

leots

Apr 13, 2012
This is really awesome, I tried the 14 pack and it worked, but when using this mod after a few minutes the game crashes and goes back to the lockscreen... :( I'm using the NXT rom with Lupus kernel v5

Sent from my Xperia Play!

ary_evo

Sep 13, 2012
bogor
Great... work and no lag.... thanks...:thumbup::thumbup::beer:;)

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

johnpaulang38

Sep 30, 2012
about mod

hello the mod perfectly works fine, but the thing is other default cars are colored black? if its really like that pls do tell me thnks! :D
if there is a fix pls do tell too! :cowboy:

-samsung galaxy note 2 i7100

jeffrey1296

Mar 23, 2013
works on the galaxy note 2 but....

A several cars are black with no textures. I swear to god this is my first forum beside youtube. Anyways. It runs smooth with my modded gta3.set file with anti-aliasing enabled l. The mali400mp4 in the sg note 2 is stronger in ways that cant be explained. One more thing. Can you please fix all the cars? I like your mod but a few dont work. Thanks

Jeff

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
A several cars are black with no textures. I swear to god this is my first forum beside youtube. Anyways. It runs smooth with my modded gta3.set file with anti-aliasing enabled l. The mali400mp4 in the sg note 2 is stronger in ways that cant be explained. One more thing. Can you please fix all the cars? I like your mod but a few dont work. Thanks

Jeff

This mod was made for Adreno devices and all the cars are the correct colors on these (to my own knowledge, tested on 2 devices). Sorry I dont have the time to fix these issues for other devices (Note - the same black car issue effects Tegra as well) sorry. :(

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

RavenB

Oct 24, 2012
braking in the air???!!

hey guys i just found out that with these new cars(i tried banshee which got a lambo texture on it from 14 cars pack)that when you're in the air you can brake and the car decreases it's speed!this makes those stunt jumps as easy as...um pie?!
so if anybody ins trying to complete every aspect of the gam should try this mod!

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
I love the smart car lol it just looks so funny in that sort of game when driving away from cops :thumbup::D:p

Sent from my r800x using xda developers app

mennims

Oct 23, 2012
Not working

I was bored this weekend so started to mod GTA3 for myself as always been my fav game. I thought i would share my car pack with 14 real cars as it took 2 days to find which car mods would work on Android with no issues. Please don't report any bugs (Not found any in my testings).

NOTE - THIS MOD WAS MADE FOR ADRENO DEVICES. THE MOD WILL WORK ON OTHER DEVICES LIKE TEGRA BUT SOME CARS MITE HAVE BLACK COLORS WITH LACK OF TEXTURES.

1. Porsche 911 GT2
    attachment.php
  2. Ferrari 360
    attachment.php
  3. Smart Car
    attachment.php
  4. Mini Cooper
    attachment.php
  5. Peugeot Taxi
    attachment.php
  6. Lambo Murcielago
    attachment.php
  7. VW golf
    attachment.php
  8. Porsche Carrera GT
    attachment.php
  9. Ferrari F50
    attachment.php
  10. Mercedes G500
    attachment.php
  11. BMW 325i
    attachment.php
  12. Audi S8
    attachment.php
  13. Mercedes E320
    attachment.php
  14. BMW 760i L
    attachment.php

I have included a 9 pack as well. Not sure if was the Xperia Play (stock) i was modding on but i found it slowed down more with the more cars added. The files get bigger and so does the amount of textures the game has to load. There are lists in both packs with the car names that have been added.

Instructions -

Download and unzip. Replace the files in the place on SD folder to SD>Android>DATA>COM.ROCKSTAR.GTA>FILES>GTA. 2 files go in MODELS folder and 2 go in DATA folder. I am sure you can find the same named files to replace anyway sorry.

PS don't forget to back up the original files if don't like or if other issue, Saves downloading again.

BTW if anyone knows any to fill in the rest (not many Un-modded cars): please let me know and will add)

Whenever I do this mod and I load a game it loads to about a centimeter from the end and stays there. I always make backups so as soon as I replace it with the original oldveh_unc.img it works. No mods seem to be working even real gta. Sometimes when I change the .txd and .dff files for a car the car color changes but the car is the same body. Please help. I am running GTA Liberty City 1.3:crying: Oh and I am running mali 400 with armv7. Samsung gt-p6200

Last edited:

mennims

Oct 23, 2012
Figured out my issue

My problem was the version I had. I downloaded 1.3 data but I was using 1.4 app. So I switched back to 1.3 and put the file in the folder. I had to rename the oldveh_atc.img to oldveh_unc.img and the oldveh_atc.dir to oldveh_unc.dir. Works weel except the one taxi, the fat old looking taxi is completely black. And another car too. But otherwise good!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive:

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Jeff
Same issue. We both have the Mali 400 gpu. Great gpu though! Try other adding the cars yourself.

Request

Could u do a custom request for making about say 15 cars in an img fie ready for android? :fingers-crossed: :fingers-crossed: thx

1. Porsche 911 GT2
    attachment.php
  2. Ferrari 360
    attachment.php
  3. Smart Car
    attachment.php
  4. Mini Cooper
    attachment.php
  5. Peugeot Taxi
    attachment.php
  6. Lambo Murcielago
    attachment.php
  7. VW golf
    attachment.php
  8. Porsche Carrera GT
    attachment.php
  9. Ferrari F50
    attachment.php
  10. Mercedes G500
    attachment.php
  11. BMW 325i
    attachment.php
  12. Audi S8
    attachment.php
  13. Mercedes E320
    attachment.php
  14. BMW 760i L
    attachment.php

Instructions -

superkekko

Nov 16, 2007
just tried this mod on powerVR device with MTK6577T processor:

data folder: default.ide, handling.cfg files
models folder: renamed files to oldveh_pvr.dir and olveh_pvr.img

works smooth, only got the problem of unmodded black vehicles but it's fine for me at the moment :)

Joshua Pao

Nov 15, 2014
Names?

Hello sir can you tell me the Modded car names quick? Because I don't want to spend time to replace the unmodded files. And I know that the Porsche Carrera GT is Yakuza Stinger, but how about others? Plz answer real quick
--Update--
Stinger is Ferrari F50 but the wheels look strange, the wheel is too low looks like the car has been pimped up. Using HTC Desire 816

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. Porsche 911 GT2
      attachment.php
    2. Ferrari 360
      attachment.php
    3. Smart Car
      attachment.php
    4. Mini Cooper
      attachment.php
    5. Peugeot Taxi
      attachment.php
    6. Lambo Murcielago
      attachment.php
    7. VW golf
      attachment.php
    8. Porsche Carrera GT
      attachment.php
    9. Ferrari F50
      attachment.php
    10. Mercedes G500
      attachment.php
    11. BMW 325i
      attachment.php
    12. Audi S8
      attachment.php
    13. Mercedes E320
      attachment.php
    14. BMW 760i L
      attachment.php

Instructions -

Screen shots attached below :victory:
    Looks good!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app

Thanks. Most of the cars have been taken out of games like NFS and other console title's by people so are Real/Real looking and not just made up by back room developer's. I love the game as is but love it even more that i can steal or damage a real Lambo or Ferrari. :)

PS. Noticed your on a Tegra Tab. I have not tried it on any of mine but its ment to work on that if you change the last 3 letters in the name on the 2 files

oldveh_???.img

oldveh_???.dir

I know Adreno = (atc), Tegra = (dxt) and Power VR = (pvr) but not tried it yet. The other 2 get left as is.