[APP] Sim Unlock Free without code

Search This thread

4ltair

Aug 20, 2009
Worked for me on SFR locked SGS bought on 2.1
Internet connection is mandatory, otherwise will unlock your phone but also change your IMEI to a 004... one.

spinelli06

Oct 15, 2010
Nice
Yes buddy !!!

Hello,

I made new free app for unlock Galaxy S and his variants.

Galaxy S Unlock

This app need:
Root + Busybox + Active internet connection.

Not work on Docomo, Docomo have nv_data rev 0.400, International Galaxy S have rev 0.800 and rev 1.500

Tested and worked for Galaxy S sold with android 2.1 (for vibrant and captivate this method is the same of this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8983897&postcount=103 compiled in apk)

Tested and worked on Galaxy S sold with android 2.2 in france all new GS sold with android 2.2 must use step 2 for 2.2.

Link to first test:

http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/38909-apk-pour-desimlockage-cherche-testeur/

Link to download:

http://perso.numericable.fr/helroz/Perso/Galaxy_S_Unlock.zip

or

chart

For security, save your /efs folder

Step 1 save your /efs folder
Step 2 Unlock your phone in 60 seconds, black screen is normal(get the good step2 for phones sold on 2.1 or 2.2)
Step 3 Built .nv_data.bak (after restart)
And last choice restore /efs folder saved on step 1 if you have any problem.

This is not a final version, test at your risk

photo.png

You're so good my man, I'm so proud being your friend !!

When I think about you, Drakaz, Jakax, Curio, I'm so proud being a frenchy !!!

This app is amazing, it's a shame that I have ALREADY unlocked my phone using your "Boite à outils", tool box in english !!!

Keep up the great work, you're amazing !!

[Off-topic]My GF's teos kenzo has been unlocked for 24€ at www.debloquer-samsung.com, they sent me the code in 48 hours, I recommend it they're serious, and paypal enabled...[/Off-topic]

Cheers !!!!!!!

JimJam707

Jun 27, 2010
You're so good my man, I'm so proud being your friend !!

When I think about you, Drakaz, Jakax, Curio, I'm so proud being a frenchy !!!

This app is amazing, it's a shame that I have ALREADY unlocked my phone using your "Boite à outils", tool box in english !!!

Keep up the great work, you're amazing !!

[Off-topic]My GF's teos kenzo has been unlocked for 24€ at www.debloquer-samsung.com, they sent me the code in 48 hours, I recommend it they're serious, and paypal enabled...[/Off-topic]

Cheers !!!!!!!

Does it work on your i7500

yoonohoo

Dec 19, 2010
Must have been the longest 60 sec in my life but it didn't work.
Using Darky's v8.0
Now the weird thing after the attempt was the original Vodafone SIM wouldn't recognise network or its type and the service state was unknown but when I insert another SIM (Optimus) it recognise the network, the type and was in service but could not make calls although the signal bars where up (only 2) and down.

Anyway that was my experience...Merci beaucoup mon ami

helroz

Jul 3, 2008
step 2 selection is not for actual firmware

If you buy your I9000 on android 2.1, use 2.1 step2

If you buy your I9000 on android 2.2, use 2.2 step2

I9000 sold on 2.1 have nv_data REV 0.800
I9000 sold on 2.2 have nv_data REV 1.500

helroz

Jul 3, 2008
i don't have i7500 for work on it.

nv_data on i7500 are not the same of i9000, only the weight (500kb vs 2mb)

evilhourz

Nov 8, 2010
phone does not start :(

After I do step 2, the phone reboots and I get the boot screen.
However after that, the screen goes black and the phone is completely unresponsive.
I can tell it's still on because every minute or so it vibrates for 2 seconds :(

Any help please?

evilhourz

Nov 8, 2010
After I do step 2, the phone reboots and I get the boot screen.
However after that, the screen goes black and the phone is completely unresponsive.
I can tell it's still on because every minute or so it vibrates for 2 seconds :(

Any help please?

I decided to shut my phone down by holding the power button.
I did a restart and it took around 10 minutes.
However after restarting, my phone seems to have done a factory reset, as all my apps were gone and my homescreen changed to the default one.
It's curious to find that my internal sd card hasn't changed in size, so the data is still there.
Anyone have any ideas as to how I can restore it?

Although my phone does seem to be unlocked now...

Last edited:

JamX75

Mar 18, 2010
Thx for this amazing app, it worked!

Just for info:

My Galaxy S had 2.1 when i bought it, have flashed the Firmware with KIES to JPO and then to JPY recently (with XEU Product Code), and before your app i tried EVERY guide/app here on XDA or market and nothing worked!

Your App is the first solution which works perfect, even when the phone is already flashed to JPY! That´s amazing!

Although i had 2.2 JPY on my phone i used the 2.1 Button on your app as my phone came natively with 2.1 when i got it, works great!

Thx again, i'm happy!!

lubo_90

Jan 13, 2011
Hey guys. I'm from Poland and my phone is simlocked by polish operator called Orange (2.1-update1 updated to 2.2 Froyo). Any clues if this method will work for me?

Though, the main reason why am I posting here is to ask how do I root my phone. Of course I'm speaking about GT-I9000.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I made new free app for unlock Galaxy S and his variants.

Galaxy S Unlock

This app need:
    Root + Busybox + Active internet connection.

Not work on Docomo, Docomo have nv_data rev 0.400, International Galaxy S have rev 0.800 and rev 1.500

Tested and worked for Galaxy S sold with android 2.1 (for vibrant and captivate this method is the same of this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8983897&postcount=103 compiled in apk)

Tested and worked on Galaxy S sold with android 2.2 in france all new GS sold with android 2.2 must use step 2 for 2.2.

Link to first test:

http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/38909-apk-pour-desimlockage-cherche-testeur/

Link to download:

http://perso.numericable.fr/helroz/Perso/Galaxy_S_Unlock.zip

or

chart

For security, save your /efs folder

Step 1 save your /efs folder
    Step 2 Unlock your phone in 60 seconds, black screen is normal(get the good step2 for phones sold on 2.1 or 2.2)
    Step 3 Built .nv_data.bak (after restart)
    And last choice restore /efs folder saved on step 1 if you have any problem.

This is not a final version, test at your risk

photo.png

Edit 07/02/20011:

Unlock method is changed by only "change lock-bytes" because minority phones have random signal problem and several users delete the backup of efs folder and send me a message for help after

Please send a message for inform me if this method work good for phones sold on 2.2
    If the phone was sold with Android 2.1 and upgraded to 2.2 with Kies witch step 2 i will chose? Thx.

Chose for 2.1
    why the active internet connection ?
    just write an apk that will change the lockbit in nv_data.bin and rebuild
    it should only need root access

anyway .. a good start
    Lockbit is à good idea but with normal unlock nv_data have more changes.

With internet connection, i download my generic unlocked nv_data and i built a real unlocked nv_data.

I have retourn of SGS unlock pro and new nv_data on phone sold with froyo, just Lockbit change make problem with 3g and call.

And my unlocked nv_data are in zip, just 15kb...
    It's work on 2.2.1 i have good returns.

But the must important is original version of Android 2.1 or 2.2 for step 2.