[Q] Any custom ROMs for the i467 version?

Search This thread

grifta67

Jul 26, 2010
San Francisco
I have root and am well aware that Samsung/AT&T have left their Note 8 model out to dry in terms of an official update. Are there any custom ROMs available? I quickly looked into installing TWRP or CWM recoveries, but came up with nothing. CM11 only lists the 51xx models as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

harry_fine

Nov 9, 2011
Toronto
I have root and am well aware that Samsung/AT&T have left their Note 8 model out to dry in terms of an official update. Are there any custom ROMs available? I quickly looked into installing TWRP or CWM recoveries, but came up with nothing. CM11 only lists the 51xx models as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Look in the Developers thread. There is now a great 4.4.2 ROM for the i467M, which is the Canadian version, with a good custom kernel. Everything works, wifi, LTE etc.

However, if you have the AT&T version, I think your problem is not the ROM, it's the locked bootloader.

Reactions: grifta67

grifta67

Jul 26, 2010
San Francisco
Look in the Developers thread. There is now a great 4.4.2 ROM for the i467M, which is the Canadian version, with a good custom kernel. Everything works, wifi, LTE etc.

However, if you have the AT&T version, I think your problem is not the ROM, it's the locked bootloader.

Yea, good call. Does look like it's the bootloader that's the problem. Ah well, thanks anyways.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any ideas?

Thanks.