FORUMS
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04/11/13 Updated / Corrected devices.dat file uploaded

I am currently revamping my IMEI Generator program and need user input. To populate device information for build.prop edits I need help in gathering device information.

I have removed the build.fingerprint... it has been shown to have been placebo effect, as I have never altered the fingerprint and have not had market issues.

I do ask to prevent non-confirmed device information and that you provide legitimate information.

The information I need from actual device manufacture's build.props is:
device manufacturer (usually ro.product.manufacturer)
device model (usually ro.product.model)
device (usually ro.product.device)

if you can paste the information from the actual buildprop of devices known working with Google's Play Store, I can get a decent list of devices added to the device list to select a device to immitate for that.

PLEASE... do not provide this information from a device running a custom ROM... since they generally have this information from the ROM and not the manufacturer.

The end goal is to include enough choices from a device list in the new GUI for the IMEI Generator.

Also, before posting a new device... please check the information in post 2 first... I will update that post as I add devices.

To use the devices.zip file attached here:
unzip devices.zip into your IMEI Generator folder, overwriting the devices.dat file that is already there.
Attached Files
File Type: zip devices.zip - [Click for QR Code] (762 Bytes, 2968 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to DizzyDen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DizzyDen Ad-Free
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)