[Q] Best Official Firmware

Search This thread

ZaXpired

Apr 27, 2013
Tanta
Hello all

I'm from Egypt .. and official firmware here still at 4.0.4 ICS ... So I have to install other official stock firmware ..
Can anyone provide me with the best stable one at all .. As you know there are many Versions out there ..
Maybe you see this topic as a silly one but I need to know :p:p
Thanks in advance.​

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
There isn't one. They're all essentially the same save for minor differences Samsung makes for different carriers (in particular the modem).

Where you see differences is moving from GB->>>ICS->>>JB, so, logic says JB firmwares are probably better so far as improvements to kernel, memory management, etc goes. Having said that, plenty of people have a preference for ICS & even GB stock roms.

So...The only way you're going to find out is to try some of each.

Edit - They're all 'stable'. Carriers wouldn't release them to their customers if they weren't.

Reactions: ZaXpired

ZaXpired

Apr 27, 2013
Tanta
There isn't one. They're all essentially the same save for minor differences Samsung makes for different carriers (in particular the modem).

Where you see differences is moving from GB->>>ICS->>>JB, so, logic says JB firmwares are probably better so far as improvements to kernel, memory management, etc goes. Having said that, plenty of people have a preference for ICS & even GB stock roms.

Edit - They're all 'stable'. Carriers wouldn't release them to their customers if they weren't.

Thanks for that :good:​

Reactions: MistahBungle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for that :good:​