Search This thread

Actura

Dec 30, 2010
Bogor
Realme 9 5G SE
OnePlus Nord CE 3
cannot load 'recovery'

if you have adb in your pc then try "adb reboot recovery"

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Have you try sound mods like beats ? Sometimes that does the trick to the audio . :D About your problem with the reliance phone , i think there isnt any recovery because when you press power + volume up ( is it ?) Its brings to a blank screen right . Have you search any custom recovery ? :confused:

Sent from my XT910 using xda app-developers app

it is weird there isn't any
almost every android phone have that, just the method is unknown for certain devices

never tried beats mod, but i have preinstalled beats in my phone
it makes the sound louder and more bass

Have you try sound mods like beats ? Sometimes that does the trick to the audio . :D About your problem with the reliance phone , i think there isnt any recovery because when you press power + volume up ( is it ?) Its brings to a blank screen right . Have you search any custom recovery ? :confused:

BEATS for mi 310? na not tried.. can you provide the link plz :)

ya there is no recovery... when i press the keys... phone just vibrates and gets stuck with no display...
asking about recovery? i couldn't even find how to root it! :(

if you have adb in your pc then try "adb reboot recovery"

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

it is weird there isn't any
almost every android phone have that, just the method is unknown for certain devices

never tried beats mod, but i have preinstalled beats in my phone
it makes the sound louder and more bass

*daemon not running. Starting it now on port 5037
*daemon started successfully.
error:device not found.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
then i wrote
adb device
List of devices attached

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i again wrote
Fastboot devices
AW728 fast boot
………………………………
NOTE
dude i found on fastboot screen that its slight different from ours
//with red back ground...

In fastboot
fastboot:processing read commands

"read command" means??

Actura

Dec 30, 2010
Bogor
Realme 9 5G SE
OnePlus Nord CE 3
*daemon not running. Starting it now on port 5037
*daemon started successfully.
error:device not found.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
then i wrote
adb device
List of devices attached

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i again wrote
Fastboot devices
AW728 fast boot
………………………………
NOTE
dude i found on fastboot screen that its slight different from ours
//with red back ground...

In fastboot
fastboot:processing read commands

"read command" means??

adb devices shows nothing means
adb driver is not installed

probably read-only mode, can't do "write"
i think there is one the normal fastboot that has "read & write mode"

XbzakdX

Mar 15, 2012
Selangor
any specific name?
cox this device name nothing is available
:(

Hey dude , check this phone called Gfone or GSMART , i think it got some similarity like your phone (The phone has this chipset Qualcomm MSM7227T , i check it on GSMARENA) :silly:
Example : (G1345) : http://www.gsmarena.com/gigabyte_gsmart_g1345-4190.php
gigabyte-gsmart-g1345.jpg

It also got some other models , but im not sure ( Models : G1342 Houston , G1315 Skate , G1317 Rola ) :confused:
Anyway , just take a look at it , also check this thread for the G1345 : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1633344
The dude makes rom+recovery for other models (GSMART and GFONE ) , so try checking other his thread also . :D
Good luck :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Amit Dazzler

XbzakdX

Mar 15, 2012
Selangor
Hey guys , what have you guys been up to ? :)
Its been a long time since we discuss or anything . :p
I have installed JBX kernel on my phone recently and tweaked it to 1.5 ghz and it runs fantastic . :D
What have you guys been doing recently ? :rolleyes:

Actura

Dec 30, 2010
Bogor
Realme 9 5G SE
OnePlus Nord CE 3
Hey guys , what have you guys been up to ? :)
Its been a long time since we discuss or anything . :p
I have installed JBX kernel on my phone recently and tweaked it to 1.5 ghz and it runs fantastic . :D
What have you guys been doing recently ? :rolleyes:

i got a hell lesson in my university :(
by the way i am updating my htc into sense 5, it is cleaner but i feel like i lost something
but now i am getting used to the sense since the new it is also good :D
the first time i am choosing htc it is mostly because of the orange wallpaper that i love :p

what rom do you use ? the custom rom based on the stock ? or aosp based ?

___
last summer project for csl mi320 -> https://app.box.com/s/r94nv41qi9lx6pbrc0f1 :D

XbzakdX

Mar 15, 2012
Selangor
i got a hell lesson in my university :(
by the way i am updating my htc into sense 5, it is cleaner but i feel like i lost something
but now i am getting used to the sense since the new it is also good :D
the first time i am choosing htc it is mostly because of the orange wallpaper that i love :p

what rom do you use ? the custom rom based on the stock ? or aosp based ?

___
last summer project for csl mi320 -> https://app.box.com/s/r94nv41qi9lx6pbrc0f1 :D

Im having an exam , its making me nervous :rolleyes:
But I cant get anything in my head so haha im so gonna fail -.-
I heard that many people like the sense 5 , haha i know right , its like there is always something missing xD
We have to move forward so anyhow we have to get used to it :fingers-crossed:
Lol ikr htc themes are so awesome xD

I'm using liquidsmooth 2.9 , but I switched to jbx kernel but , idk it has problems since the switching but I guess it will soon stop . :silly:
It will always crash ( but not normally ) and if I don't play with the phone when it first boot , the screen doesn't turn on later .
So many problems like the phone will lag sometimes , battery sometimes last longer or shorter ( but I know the cause , I been using my sister's iPhone charger because it will boost the charging speed and I saw no faulty except for it for example the phone showed 30% , if you booted to the rom it will show around 15% and if you use flash for taking pictures , the phone just shutdown , I am guessing the charging is actually lower than it is but then if I use flash it uses most of the voltage but it doesn't have enough so it shutdowns ) But I kinda hate the community there , not friendly at ALL :mad: The users are friendly but not the devs . That one time I tweeted to the devs and he replied then he didn't and I was like dude i though you were gonna help me with this issue , guess not .
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I seriously miss my csl , its missing for a long time , Im guessing I lost it in my room but at that time there were so many robberings . :mad:
And idk most of my friend wanted that phone because it was tweaked like hardly so they wanted it but since it lost , haha sorry I guess xD
And whats up on kaskus ? I sometimes go there but I mostly just read , indonesian language is hard although i can understand some of them :p

Actura

Dec 30, 2010
Bogor
Realme 9 5G SE
OnePlus Nord CE 3
Im having an exam , its making me nervous :rolleyes:
But I cant get anything in my head so haha im so gonna fail -.-
I heard that many people like the sense 5 , haha i know right , its like there is always something missing xD
We have to move forward so anyhow we have to get used to it :fingers-crossed:
Lol ikr htc themes are so awesome xD

I'm using liquidsmooth 2.9 , but I switched to jbx kernel but , idk it has problems since the switching but I guess it will soon stop . :silly:
It will always crash ( but not normally ) and if I don't play with the phone when it first boot , the screen doesn't turn on later .
So many problems like the phone will lag sometimes , battery sometimes last longer or shorter ( but I know the cause , I been using my sister's iPhone charger because it will boost the charging speed and I saw no faulty except for it for example the phone showed 30% , if you booted to the rom it will show around 15% and if you use flash for taking pictures , the phone just shutdown , I am guessing the charging is actually lower than it is but then if I use flash it uses most of the voltage but it doesn't have enough so it shutdowns ) But I kinda hate the community there , not friendly at ALL :mad: The users are friendly but not the devs . That one time I tweeted to the devs and he replied then he didn't and I was like dude i though you were gonna help me with this issue , guess not .
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I seriously miss my csl , its missing for a long time , Im guessing I lost it in my room but at that time there were so many robberings . :mad:
And idk most of my friend wanted that phone because it was tweaked like hardly so they wanted it but since it lost , haha sorry I guess xD
And whats up on kaskus ? I sometimes go there but I mostly just read , indonesian language is hard although i can understand some of them :p

yeah, just like windows 8 & windows 7
i actually think windows 8 is good, while many people don't really like windows 7

hmm about that weird issue, maybe try wiping data could help you :)
in the sense 5 i got kind of weird issue when i am doing a 'dirty flash'
so the best thing first is "wiping dalvik cache" else "wipe data" if that still doesn't help

how about reporting it into the developer's website for the bug ? :confused:

my csl is still with me, just with the touchscreen issue that i had since january 2012
it is design fault i guess :rolleyes:
i do either, i can still understand your languange but i also need to think a lot for some words that rarely used in indonesian languange :D

Last edited:

XbzakdX

Mar 15, 2012
Selangor
yeah, just like windows 8 & windows 7
i actually think windows 8 is good, while many people don't really like windows 7

hmm about that weird issue, maybe try wiping data could help you :)
in the sense 5 i got kind of weird issue when i am doing a 'dirty flash'
so the best thing first is "wiping dalvik cache" else "wipe data" if that still doesn't help

how about reporting it into the developer's website for the bug ? :confused:

my csl is still with me, just with the touchscreen issue that i had since january 2012
it is design fault i guess :rolleyes:
i do either, i can still understand your languange but i also need to think a lot for some words that rarely used in indonesian languange :D

I know right ! I also love windows 8 , its clean , faster and has more feature even though sometimes I gotta use windows 7 for gaming and stuff . :laugh:

I tried dirty flashing and wiping dalvik cache and also data , its like a kernel thing i guess it happen after i switched it but before i switched it ,
it also had other issues before , so i tired of trying and im just gonna play along with it . :silly:

Like I said , the developers are not friendly , at all , its like your talking to a brick because nobody ever bother to reply or help you . :mad:
But the community is almost friendly , there will be atleast 1 person to help you even if they dont know the issue . :D

Thats good though , my csl also had that issue when it gone missing , yes you mention that the screen presses itself so its a design malfunction :fingers-crossed:
The languange is so close but its has it on native word so we cant understand it xD

Actura

Dec 30, 2010
Bogor
Realme 9 5G SE
OnePlus Nord CE 3
I know right ! I also love windows 8 , its clean , faster and has more feature even though sometimes I gotta use windows 7 for gaming and stuff . :laugh:

I tried dirty flashing and wiping dalvik cache and also data , its like a kernel thing i guess it happen after i switched it but before i switched it ,
it also had other issues before , so i tired of trying and im just gonna play along with it . :silly:

Like I said , the developers are not friendly , at all , its like your talking to a brick because nobody ever bother to reply or help you . :mad:
But the community is almost friendly , there will be atleast 1 person to help you even if they dont know the issue . :D

Thats good though , my csl also had that issue when it gone missing , yes you mention that the screen presses itself so its a design malfunction :fingers-crossed:
The languange is so close but its has it on native word so we cant understand it xD

i am using my windows 8 for gaming also, wondering why some developers said windows 8 is a nightmare ? :confused:
maybe i would not understand it since i am using 8.1 right now, the functionality is really good, as long you master it ;)
and i wonder what happen to the owner of pc with pentium 4, can they still install windows 8 with full functionality ? :confused: i think so but i got some doubts in my mind :rolleyes:

i am too tired to doing endless tests and ended up with the problems on my phone,,,i really need a second phone for that :p
nexus 4 seems good, after the nexus 5 is released so the price is going down :p

maybe cause they think the community gonna help you for that, after all the developer cannot give response to all of us cause so many of us :laugh:

as for my languange, yes, because we are using the a lot of new words, maybe if you are talking to people in sumatra you will understand very well,,,the accent is the same also as yours
but for people in java, it is really different :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've successfully ported the ClockworkMod to Spice Mi310!
    Now those people who want to install tweaks and stuff but were scared of bricking their phone can now rejoice :)

img20110708161324.jpg

Please read the all instructions below if you don't want to brick your phone :p

There are two versions attached to this post, one is the development version 4.0.0.5 and the other 3.2.0.1 is the stable version, I recommend you download the stable version

Download the stable version here.

Note: It is recommended that you backup your current recovery partition, if in case something goes wrong. To do this, in adb shell or in a terminal on the phone issue the command
    Code:
    dd if=/dev/mtd/mtd6 of=/sdcard/recovery.img.old bs=4096

Instructions For Flashing

Using flash_image
    1. Download the zip file (duh :p)
    2. Extract the zip and put flash_image to /system/bin using RootExplorer or ADB, set permissions to execute (755 or 777 if you don't know what 755 is :p)
    3. Extract the zip and put recovery.img to the root of your SDCard (/sdcard)
    4. Open up a terminal or use adb shell, and type
    Code:
    flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img
    5. Reboot your phone

Using FastBoot
    1. Download the fastboot binary for Windows or for Linux. Google is your friend here, but if you want I can upload the fastboot for linux binary (I don't use Windows :p).
    2. Enter fastboot mode using the following key combination: Trackpad + Camera + Power
    3. Use this command to flash:
    Code:
    # For Windows
    fastboot flash recovery /path/to/recovery.img

# For Linux
    sudo fastboot flash recovery /path/to/recovery.img

How to Enter Into Recovery

Use the key combination: Trackpad + Volume Up + Power

Please press the thanks button if you like my work!
    Okay everyone must try to convince tj_style for helping us. Also ask him to upload the kernel and libraries or ask him for help at least. As I am new he may not have been serious about my message to him asking on gb..:(

kernel and libraries are on my github.
    you can compiling cm7 with that device config.
    Perfect Gingerbread Theme

Hey guys..
    this is a theme i made for the Spice mi-310 using the Ultimate Online Kitchen.. And manually moving icons etc etc..

Changes..
    * Black status bar (Gingerbread)
    * Gingerbread notification icons
    * Gingerbread battery icon
    * Darker Lockscreen Sliders
    * Darker Popups
    * New Font (WP7 Type)
    Looks Absolutely Sexy!! :)

How To:
    Flash using ClockworkRecoveryMod and TAKE A NANDROID BACKUP!! just incase

PS. i wud really appreciate if someone flashes this and posts the screenshots
    because i have lost my phone.. currently using Samsung Galaxy Pop.. :p

Hit Thanks if you like This..
    Hey actura...
    Did exactly what you said... but still failed :'( plz help...
    This is what i have done..
    >ported the andro id recovery
    >Created a ext 128mb swap0
    >Flashed rc8
    >Cleared dalvik cache
    >applied your framework 6...

>>BUT STILL THE SAME PROBLEM.... SCREEN GETS STUCK AT BOOT ANIMATION...

Addition quarry: E:can't find misc. (showing in recovery screen)

Sent from my Spice Mi-310

look at your steps which are marked red
    wipe dalvik cache & apply framework before applying miezo rc8
    original post
    1. Wipe data
      [*]Wipe Dalvik Cache
      [*]Apply my framework (ICSv5/6)

[*]Install Miezo RC8
      [*]Reboot

and fyi the first boot may be quite a long time (about 3-10 minutes)

The full steps (i assume you haven't partitioned your sdcard)
    1. FLASH ANDRO-ID RECOVERY
    2. PARTITION SDCARD
    3. WIPE DATA
    4. WIPE DALVIK
    5. APPLY MIEZO RC8
    6. REBOOT
    7. WAIT FOR 5-10 MINUTES

or

1. FLASH ANDRO-ID RECOVERY
    2. PARTITION SDCARD
    3. WIPE DATA
    4. APPLY MIEZO RC8
    5. APPLY ANY FRAMEWORK (other than ICSv5/ICSv6)
    6. REBOOT
    7. WAIT FOR 5-10 MINUTES

If you come from RC7
    1. NANDBACKUP (RECOVERY -> BACKUP & RESTORE -> BACKUP)
    2. WIPE DATA & DALVIK CACHE
    3. INSTALL MIEZO RC8
    4. RESTORE DATA, SD-EXT, & CACHE (RECOVERY -> BACKUP & RESTORE -> ADVANCED RESTORE)

if you still gets a error, then you must wait for a while
    i will re-create the rom (rc8-vanila)

@Actura I dowloaded the recovery image and placed it in root of sd and then in terminal emulator i typed

flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img

and it said flash_image not found. If there is any file of that name then please give me the link.
    What is the difference b/w fastboot and boot in recovery and can i install rom by putting the .zip file root, boot in recovery and install rom from there without the "fastboot"?
    BTW is the recovery u upld any diffrent from that on the first page?
    plz do reply. Thanks in advance..

have you rename andro-id recovery ? you must rename it to recovery.img
    have you copy it into sdcard ?

please read this , better to use fastboot for flashing recovery

for fastboot, download a688 tools and you can use fastboot (extract & launch dos_console.bat)
    a688 tools (if dropbox doesn't work, you can download it from minus)

yes, it's different

_____
    Fix 2 for Miezo RC8 (unstested - backup first ! may caused bootloop)
    Code:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32823865/c8093_devices/update%20%26%20fix/c8093_miezo_rc8_special_fix2.zip
    * faster gps load (for any user outside of indonesia, you need to reconfigure the gps.conf, download the asia gps.conf)
    * updated tweaks
    * updated hosts file
    * updated build.prop
    ==download link also available on this post==

upgrade package rc7 -> rc8 also may caused boot loop so do backup before
    oh thanks for replying... but i have already tried it and also got failed! i get an error msg...
    [1] Segmentation fault.
    and now m totally dishearten... plz help...

Can i directly install the 3e recovery system? i guess i had something like that....

Why don't you just install clockworkmod recovery and make NANDBACKUP ?
    original recovery file is included on yohaneschristianp.minus.com

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

MIEZO RC8

Don't forget to prepare a backup before! :mad:
    Wipe Dalvik Cache first ! :cool:
    For more compatibility, apply Monata framework after applying this rc8 rom - here (now you can apply the latest updates freely without having to meet bootstuck or anything like that :p)
    Next version of Miezo ROM improves perfomance, stability and interface. :eek:
    Changes :
    • Using ICSv6 Framework
    • Updated Build.prop values
    • Updated tweaks for better boot load-time
    • Updated Game Mode (su -> gamemode)
    • "Root Manager" preinstalled (easy way to reboot, enter recovery & fastboot mode)
    • New Boot Splash
    • Froyo Launcher replaced by Launcher Pro

Current Feature of Miezo ROM
    • A2SD Darktremor Included
    • Flash Player (ARMv6) Preinstalled
    • Ad-Blocking Support
    • Better Perfomance & Memory Management
    • New Framework (as an alternative for the old froyo interface)
    • Dialer & Messaging App Optimized
    • Smoother scroll on Application (Even smoother on 2nd Launch)
    • Faster SD-Card Read Speed & GPS Lock Time
    • Game Mode , Perfomance Mode, & Battery Saver Mode
    • Build.Prop, I/O Scheduler, & VM Values Tweaked
    • Using Custom Bootanimation

How to Get this ROM ?
    • You must create an account first -> click here
    • Go to my minus account and follow me ;)
    • Search for file named c8093_miezo_rc8-testbuild5.zip

Troubleshooting
    Stuck at bootanimation/bootsplash
    Delete local.prop on /data/ using Root Explorer or another file manager
    Wipe Dalvik Cache
    Apply my framework (ICSv5/6)
    Install Miezo RC8
    Reboot
    or
    Install Mezo RC8
    Apply another framework
    Reboot
    or
    You hadn't partitioning your sdcard
    Read here -> http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25001305
    and don't use link2sd if you haven't disable a2sd darktremor which included on this rom

Disable a2sd darktremor
    Code:
    a2sd remove

Search & Back Button Error (Automatically Pressed)

original post

I want to restore my stock splash screen
    here you go
    find a file named original_csl_boostplash.zip on my minus account
    download it
    apply on recovery
    reboot and see

My framework also available on my minus account ;)