[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

Cpudan80

Nov 9, 2012
Hey,

I just flashed this ROM to my XT926, it works great! Kudos to all the developers. I am running into a very minor issue though. I travel frequently so I need to use the phone on GSM when abroad and CDMA/LTE when on VZW at home. So I followed the steps previously suggested and commented out:

telephony.rilV7NeedCDMALTEPhone=true

In build.prop. This allowed me to connect to TMobile here in the states, so I figure I'll be ok abroad. I was able to switch back to VZW after testing on TMobile with the NeedCDMALTE... line commented out, so I'm keen to just leave it that way. However, when I do that I get a notification that says:

"The selected network [operator] is not available".

Well obviously, because the SIM card is different. Changing build.prop to re-enable the telephony.nil.... line fixes the "problem" and removes the notification. So that begs the question, is it possible to change a setting to have this network warning never come up? It's really not all that useful, and it would be helpful so I won't have to remember to change the build.prop every time I travel. Not a huge deal either way as the build.prop is easily edited with an app.

If someone knows a trick around that I'd really appreciate it. But seriously though, this is a great stable (and fast!) ROM. Hats off to the dev team.

-- Dan

Cpudan80

Nov 9, 2012
Hey,

I just flashed this ROM to my XT926, it works great! Kudos to all the developers. I am running into a very minor issue though. I travel frequently so I need to use the phone on GSM when abroad and CDMA/LTE when on VZW at home. So I followed the steps previously suggested and commented out:

telephony.rilV7NeedCDMALTEPhone=true

Answered my own question. Here's what I did (as always, follow these steps at your own risk. Not responsible for a bricked phone, high phone bill, etc. Although as you will see, the steps are very minor and don't involve much hackery...

Everything appears to be working on Verizon even when the line mentioned above is commented out in the build.properties file. When setup this way, you'll get the "Network not available" error as you switch around SIMs. To get around that, wait for the error to appear -- then press+hold on the (!) icon in the notification bar. This will bring up an "app info" option, click it. You'll be taken to the app info for the android phone app. If you clear the data for the phone app, it seems to clear the list of networks you've been connected to, thus fixing the problem.

In my case, I still maintained call history, favorite phone #s, etc. Not sure where that's stored, but apparently not in the phone app's cache.

-- Dan

Linuxser

Sep 25, 2009
Buenos Aires
Hello!

Maybe this is the wrong thread but I just realized the problem after install 10.1
And because the warning of whatsapp about custom roms. So before contact them I would like to tell you this and maybe someone ease is having the same weird issue.

Steps:

1.Using whatsapp you just let the application open on chat cos you just write something to a friend. You just hit send and let the phone away.
2.You did not back to your whatsapp contacts.Your phone gone locked and screen to off.
3.Another friend writes to you a whatsapp message.
4.The message makes the phone sounds
5.You turn on the screen and you see the whats message icon on notification bar
6.You unlock the phone to read the message
7.After unlock
7.1 The whatsapp icon on notification bar goes away
7.2 You are moved into whatsapp but to your last conversation, not moved into the last message conversation

Wat do you think?
Rom issue or Whatsapps issue?

I don't recall this problem with stock rom.

By last, thanks to developers of this wonderful mod :good:

audiophizile

Feb 24, 2012
Not sure if this has been brought up but why is the camera lag so bad on all aosp Roms? Capturing anything at the moment you want is impossible and you have to hold it still for a long time to not have a blurry image...

bvianna1

Sep 27, 2010
I installed CM 10 STABLE yesterday and am having trouble connecting GSM, 3G and 4G on my phone with my carrier TIM.
Most of the time my phone gets no signal, sometimes gets signal and data connection, and sometimes sigal with data connection and synchronization with google, but in fact, if you call it does not complete the call.

Anyone had this problem and managed to fix?

Finally, the ROM is great, congratulations Epinter!

Linuxser

Sep 25, 2009
Buenos Aires
Popup Windows

Hello Developers!

I just found some small bug.

When the service provider sends some message as air-push message (the one that pops out almost on the whole screen with a window) and comes with two options, ok and cancel. If I try to click over cancel, does not work, and pop up window is shown again after every click on cancel. Last resources is to reboot the phone.

bvianna1

Sep 27, 2010
I think the problem was solved. I installed CWM RECOVERY, installed the 10.1.3 CM again and apparently the connection to my celphone carrier is stable.

Oscarpr7

Jul 15, 2013
This cm10.1 did not worked for my razr... i mean everything worked great but i was unable to set the apn's to claro PR networks... please verify I really loved the rom but i really need it my internet

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

I did installed a nightly cyanogenmod but the main issue was putting the mnc... the rom only accepts 11.. and my apn was 110...

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk

BESS667

Mar 6, 2011
Its me, or does this rom cap at 30 fps?

Doing a 3DMARK test, doesnt go any higher but it seems like it is because of some sort of frame lock.

Good Rom, CM 10.1 IS the only one that has a good GPU perfomance, aside from the frame lock that is very clear in games too.

bvianna1

Sep 27, 2010
I'm using a CM 10 STABLE for two weeks and from time to time the connection GSM, 3G and 4G with my ISP TIM shows as connected but actually is not. When it happens shows this error in LogCat ( file attached)

Can anyone help??

Attachments

• LogCat.txt
    3 KB · Views: 14

Cpudan80

Nov 9, 2012
Hey,

I've been using this ROM for a month or so now and I seem to be having trouble with Bluetooth --- the bluetooth works fine, but *sometimes* if I restart the phone it gets unpaired from car's sync system. This never happened while on the stock ROM, so I'm thinking something on the phone is the problem.

Has anyone seen this? How'd you fix it?

Note: I am able to pair the device again and it starts working. No amount of toggling blutooth on and off fixes the problem. I still see SYNC in my list of paired devices, but when I click to turn it on it asks for the PIN again...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...