[APP][2.1+]Ubuntu touch lockscreen [BETA - Launcher integration]

Are you using this app with OS version 4.3?

• Yes

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • No

Votes: 64 68.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Rotary Heart

Aug 1, 2012
New update is up, nothing new just a couple of loading and starting to fix code for incoming massive update.

Gnaver

Oct 14, 2010
Woohoo getting anxious about about the big update ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI U9508 using xda premium

Rotary Heart

Aug 1, 2012
Because you asked for it:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Coming in next update ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-07-22-05-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-07-22-05-37.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,482
  • Screenshot_2013-08-07-22-06-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-07-22-06-03.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,455
  • Screenshot_2013-08-07-22-09-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-07-22-09-20.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,443
  • Screenshot_2013-08-07-22-27-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-07-22-27-09.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,428
Last edited:

Bilgets

Oct 27, 2011
Jakarta
You got the Accesibility option going? Great!

How about Making the icon an option? I think the icon doesnt fit well with this design..

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 4

LegendM

Jun 18, 2012
Ankara
New update is amazing :eek:

Good job :)

It's 3 day holiday in my country,so I cant help you with translate if I cant find internet .Sorry about that :)

Reactions: Rotary Heart

rocarizt

May 11, 2010
Hi, first of all: nice idea and nice lockscreen with a super minimalist layout - i like it. Now let´s go to my problem(s) ;)
1. How to activate the "Advanced Notification" option in the menu?
2. How to eliminate this message "Ubuntu Lockscreen is not set as the default launcher app, you need to set it as default in order to make the lockscreen work." if starting the app? The lockscreen works but htis message is annoying...

Thx 4 the upcomming help, have a nice day

rocarizt

Rotary Heart

Aug 1, 2012
New update is amazing :eek:

Good job :)

It's 3 day holiday in my country,so I cant help you with translate if I cant find internet .Sorry about that :)

Its ok

Hi, first of all: nice idea and nice lockscreen with a super minimalist layout - i like it. Now let´s go to my problem(s) ;)
1. How to activate the "Advanced Notification" option in the menu?
2. How to eliminate this message "Ubuntu Lockscreen is not set as the default launcher app, you need to set it as default in order to make the lockscreen work." if starting the app? The lockscreen works but htis message is annoying...

Thx 4 the upcomming help, have a nice day

rocarizt

1. Is not available yet, will be added in next update.
2. Set it as the default launcher app.

Gnaver

Oct 14, 2010
The delay when unlocking is little better but still a clearly noticeable delay till seeing a homescreen. If you can (dunno if out can be done) check for example go locker, it unlocks immediately when you pull the finger or the unlocker

Rotary Heart

Aug 1, 2012
lol :) - how is it possible to do? If i click "yes", at the next start it is the same as before.

Gesendet von deiner Espressomaschine

Yes, that's a bug that is going to be fixed in next update, but go to system settings and clear the defaults of your default luncher, then press your home button and select Ubuntu Lockscreen as default.

Reactions: rocarizt

Roundtableprez

Jun 27, 2011
If not custom wallpapers, how about different colors of the stock one so we can match our themes???

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app

Zephyr!

Jan 22, 2013
^Underground^
The delay when unlocking is little better but still a clearly noticeable delay till seeing a homescreen. If you can (dunno if out can be done) check for example go locker, it unlocks immediately when you pull the finger or the unlocker

I back this post.

If you're good at something
Never Do It For Free - JOkER

Reactions: 123421342

Rotary Heart

Aug 1, 2012
Fixed the bug about the screen flashing when unlocking. So wait it for next update. About the different colors backgrounds I will need someone to make the images and send it to me (I don't have time for it right now).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ubuntu touch lockscreen for Android

The Ubuntu lockscreen is the first Ubuntu Touch OS lock screen for Android. Its easy to use and it have the elegance and innovate style from Ubuntu Touch OS. It also have many settings that can be changed, from animations to colors. Although its still on beta stages it stable enough to use it every day!

Its the perfect app for those who like Ubuntu and/or like to try new and unique apps.

It include features like:
    All notifications can be shown, just enable the Accessibility Service and set it up.
    Password security (More unique security types to come)
    Animations
    Locking timer
    Easy to use music buttons

Available in:
    16 different languages.

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Do you like my work? Please support me by donating with PayPal

PLEASE DON'T MAKE COPY OF THE APP AND POST IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! If you are going to share it, feel free to do it. Just direct them here to download the app (It will make it easier to know the bugs, error and/or requests)

Special Thanks
    crazyfool_1 - Making Accessibility service to work
    Javier - Catalan translation
    Ika - Chinese translation
    coolnessQ - Dutch translation
    - French translation
    - German translation
    - Greek translation
    - Hebrew translation
    Many users - Italian translation
    Etc Session - Indonesian translation
    popthosegaskets - Japanese translation
    - Korean translation
    BlackLie - Polish translation
    eduds - Portuguese translation
    Marius - Romanian translation
    Sp4x - Swedish translation
    Hajtrak - Slovak translation
    LegendM - Turkish translation​
    Code:
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 2.2.2.1[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    This version have two new languages: Greek and Hebrew. Also it have many bug fixes. It have two new options. One to disable the call dialog and other one to disable the PIN haptic feedback. ALso it have big code optimization. The RAM usage should decrease now.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 2.2.1.0[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Many bug fixes, including the screen timer fix. Fixed a bug with the translation section, also fixed the bug of the selected language not being saved when the device is rebooted. Added a new Language: Japanese.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 2.2.0.2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Many bug fixes. Added an option to change app laungage. Fixed a bug with the translation section.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 2.2.0.1[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Fixed crash with selecting HUD apps, also fixed bug that makes the screen go off every second while in the lockscreen.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 2.2.0[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Many bug fixes, better performance. HUD 100% functional. Two new checkboxes to allow lockscreen rotation and/or landscape mode only. New in lockscreen call dialog will let you answer, end call and enable.disable speaker while your device is locked.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 2.1.0[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    3 new languages added, many bug fixes, new PIN security added, many crash fixed, swipe area to unlock increased.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 1.2.1.1[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Forced update to fix bug that's preventing the app to unlock.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 1.2.1[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    3 new languages added. Fixed Accessibility Service errors, now it should be working at 100%. Reduced password to 4 characters. Many bugs fixed. Included option to not lock the device while a call is in progress. Notifications won't open the app if a security is set. Recent apps shouldn't open when a security is set.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 1.2.0[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Big update finished, Accessibility Service at %75 working condition, so now is time to public this to get real testers. Fixed off center bug, fixed owner info removal bug. Notifications from the entire device should be working now. Fixed the lock screen not appearing sometimes. Also now the lockscreen should work faster.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 1.1.0[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Password bug fixed. Loading included when selecting SMS and Phone app. Starting to fix code for incoming
    Accessibility service (you will get notifications from all your apps!). Main bugs fixed, that's why I need to push this update.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 1.0.0[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Owner info added to password and main screen. Fixed bug with new SMS appearing after reading them.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 0.1.0[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Added an option to select your preferred SMS and Phone apps to open when a notification is clicked. Beta stage for security password.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 0.0.4[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Locking timer after screen goes off 0.15 secs. Option to open or not the app when clicked the new SMS and missed call notifications. Home screen background appears when unlocking. Fixed some bugs.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 0.0.3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Included media buttons animation settings. Included media song information. Added fake layer to prevent scroll to left.
    Removed the app from recent. Added Turkish and Spanish translation.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 0.0.2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Hopefully memory sucker removed (phewww :))

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]V 0.0.1[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Initial Release
    Some cherry picks about incoming update. Many bug fixed, now you will have an option to let the app lock your device while a call is in progress, password reduced to 4 characters, overall improvement for the app. You guys wanted shortcuts? well you have them, but now you can have them all around your device! I will let the screenshots talk.

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Of course you will decide what app you want and in what order you want them. :highfive:
    Because you asked for it:

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Coming in next update ;)
    **how to report a bug or error**

just say what happened, how happened and what's your current settings. Include log cat and screenshot. Feel free to pm me if you don't want to post it here.

**translations**
    if you want to translate to any new language or edit any language download this file: strings

directions:
    1. don't delete the lines that are between <!-- and -->
    example:
    <!-- sms count -->
    because this help me reading where it can have any error.

2. only translate the value of the string
    example:
    <string name="app_name">ubuntu lockscreen</string>
    there you only have to edit what is between > and </string> in this example is ubuntu lockscreen.

3. editing string-array is the same
    example:
    <string-array name="action_entries">
    <item>ubuntu stock</item>
    <item>ubuntu green</item>
    <item>ubuntu red</item>
    <item>ubuntu white</item>
    <item>ubuntu black</item>
    <item>ubuntu blue</item>
    <item>ubuntu random</item>
    </string-array>

only translate what is between <item> and </item>

4. when you have finished translating email the translated file to: rotary.heart3@gmail.com the title for the mail will be: Ubuntu lockscreen translation. Also remember to include the language name.
    Example:

To: rotary.heart3@gmail.com

title: Ubuntu lockscreen

5. also keep in mind that when i have added new strings i will be contacting you so you can translate the new strings.