[Q] Most "Rom flashing" friendly Galaxy S$

Search This thread

elander

Oct 23, 2009
Hi everyone, I currently own a Xperia Z1 (a fantastic phone by the way) but since it is bootloader locked there aren't many things to do with it, so
I, being the flashaholic that I am, decided to trade it for a galaxy S4 so I started searching here in my country (The Dominican Republic) for somebody to trade it with, but I need know two things:

-First: my carrier uses the 900Mhz band for 3g (As I understand only the international/sprint and verizon support that frecuency)
could somebody confirm if the T-mobile one also works on 900mhz (Carrier Orange Dominicana).

-Second: I would like to know what is the most "hack" friendly of all of the S4 Variants, I mean as close to a nexus devices as possible.

I believe the i9500 (international) to be the the one i'm looking for, but that version is getting a bit harder to get here, and I've heard bad things about the bootloader of the verizon version,(how bad it actually is?) so if I have to choose one of the carrier's version, considering the two things above, which one should a go for?

thanks for reading this.

Annunneo

Sep 17, 2013
Im in the Caribbean and my carriers 3g band is 850. The most hack friendly is definitely the i9505 (snapdragon version) which is what I have and it supports the 900 3g band. So there you go get the i9505, it has LTE as well you never know when it may come to your country.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: elander

elander

Oct 23, 2009
Im in the Caribbean and my carriers 3g band is 850. The most hack friendly is definitely the i9505 (snapdragon version) which is what I have and it supports the 900 3g band. So there you go get the i9505, it has LTE as well you never know when it may come to your country.

Thanks for replying, the i9505 looks like an excellent choice, but then again is rather difficult to get an international here, Most sellers / owners willing to sell/trade have either the verizon or sprint version (a few others have the T-Mobile one) so if I were to choose between the verizon's or Sprint's, which one would be the wisest choice? (I know that both support the 900mhz 3g frecuency) I heard both aren't too open to mods (Locked Bootloaders, self sim locking, etc.... ):confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.