High-End Fisheye/Macro/Wide Angle?

Search This thread

Slicktune

May 7, 2010
Anyone know about a good lens brand other than photojojo for The galaxy s5. I ordered these on amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Camera-Design...8&qid=1398553094&sr=1-3&keywords=fisheye+lens

but the quality sucks it's like so blurry on the sides Idk if that's normal, I posted a couple pics, but what does someone suggest?
vu5atety.jpg

qa7yra4e.jpg

ygazy7e9.jpg

begyja6e.jpg

ypaha6yg.jpg
btw i didnt know whether to post this on questions or accesories section

THanls IN Advance!!!

natefish

Mar 4, 2008
Henderson, KY
These types of accessories are usually just fun to do a few tricks with, but nothing serious or of professional quality. That blurriness is probably normal, but there probably is something better that won't have the black edges. Never buy a lens without seeing sample images first, imo. Inexpensive third party lenses will have cheap glass inside. It's usually all about the glass with lenses (and motors if you have a dslr). I bought a set of macro lenses for my dslr last year and they were fun for a little while. I only paid $15, so they serve their purpose and I know I can throw one on my daily lense when I want to do something interesting. I say all this to explain the mindset one should have about these things.

So, have fun with what you got. Like any camera, you'll have the most fun in daylight conditions. Fish eyes are usually more interesting in outdoor settings, imo. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Slicktune

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These types of accessories are usually just fun to do a few tricks with, but nothing serious or of professional quality. That blurriness is probably normal, but there probably is something better that won't have the black edges. Never buy a lens without seeing sample images first, imo. Inexpensive third party lenses will have cheap glass inside. It's usually all about the glass with lenses (and motors if you have a dslr). I bought a set of macro lenses for my dslr last year and they were fun for a little while. I only paid $15, so they serve their purpose and I know I can throw one on my daily lense when I want to do something interesting. I say all this to explain the mindset one should have about these things.

So, have fun with what you got. Like any camera, you'll have the most fun in daylight conditions. Fish eyes are usually more interesting in outdoor settings, imo. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app