[TUT] Editing Digital Clocks in Sense

Search This thread

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
i use cfc program can you give all manila files what is for change e mail,etc... like you give for clock
thanks

I haven't really messed around with the email tab image files myself, except for the slider icons so I don't know all of them. I recommend downloading manila editor and looking through your manila files with that because more of the files are categorized (home,email,music..etc) than with cfc gui-it leaves most files in the "unknown" category.

If You Follow Step 2 :

"Copy all xxxxxxxx_manila files from your windows folder (on phone) to a folder on your pc"

Open CFC GUI > File > Select Folder (Select The Folder In Which You Copied The xxxxxxxx_manila Files To)

CFC GUI Automatically Breaks Down What Files Do What In The LEFT Of The Interface.

Manila editor is generally more useful for finding files than cfc-gui.

R2HD2

Aug 25, 2010
I haven't really messed around with the email tab image files myself, except for the slider icons so I don't know all of them. I recommend downloading manila editor and looking through your manila files with that because more of the files are categorized (home,email,music..etc) than with cfc gui-it leaves most files in the "unknown" category.

Manila editor is generally more useful for finding files than cfc-gui.

Oh Sweet ! I Didn't Even Know That Was A Real Program TBH ... gives Me Something Else To Tinker With !

davidm2

Mar 21, 2008
colon

Hi,

could somebody help me how to do a semicolon between digits? I already had seen some clock with semicolon around here, so it's somehow possible...

Second questions: (was mentionet here already): how to remove "strikeout" (black line in the midle of digits?

Thanks for answer

D.

seco10

Feb 27, 2009
Hi,

could somebody help me how to do a semicolon between digits? I already had seen some clock with semicolon around here, so it's somehow possible...

Second questions: (was mentionet here already): how to remove "strikeout" (black line in the midle of digits?

Thanks for answer

D.

A simple way to set a colon between the numbers is a little graphical trick: paint the colons on the clock-background. To see what I mean click the link to Kingpin's Glass Shelf Theme in the post above yours.
The other way is: search for a non-flip-clock like it's used in Sprint-ROMs. There exist some cabs in the forums.
Your second question: it seems there's no solution to get rid of this line.
Ciao
SeCo