[THM] DJC & BobsBBQ "Touch of Glass" Sense 2.5/CHTS Layout-Theme Switching by osiedac

Search This thread

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
If you are a user of CHTScheduler 2.30, here is a Layout Switching folder for the Touch of Glass theme. Unzip the file and save the folder CHTSLayout_ToGBaseFiles to the _CHTScheduler folder on your storage card. From there you can run SwitchGUI and change your phone to the Touch of Glass theme.

All credit for this theme goes to DJC and all other contributors in this thread. All I have done is package this up to work with CHTScheduler. I welcome feedback and questions.

For more information, you can check out this thread here. I have some explanations of how Layout switching works and how you can back up your current settings so that you can switch back to it from this theme.

Thanks mate for making the package and keep this thread alive :) please report to him because im on htc sensation now so i can't try anymore...good work!

added on first post and titel.

Please if you use this package say thanks to osiedacz!

Reactions: rod555 and osiedacz

Martasxxx

Aug 26, 2011
Volume fix

Hi,
you can help me? I already tried several "fix cab volume," but the rear does not work 100%. Does anyone have the same problem with this ROM and what helped you?

Thx for any help!

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
busy with Touch of Glass dialer for sense 3.5/3.6 android!

2012-01-31_10-50-08.png

follow here in sensation thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=22027244#post22027244

bapep

Jan 16, 2012
I can not download the "DJC TOG V1.cab Dialer" You can move to another server? Thank you.

Top Liked Posts