Buy with root!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kenkeviandreb

Apr 21, 2012
Victoria
why do those company like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, don't start selling already rooted phones....i mean time has shown that eventually any Android phones will be rooted. Also the most interesting apps around requires root access, like Titanium Backup for example.

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
By having root rights, you can mess with the system's core files. If companies start selling rooted phones, curious people who don't know much about the system (noobs we may say) may start exploring and mess it up. And after messing with the system, they may go to the company to get it repaired. They can also brick it. Now why would companies want to replace or repair phones messed up because of the user's fault?

Sent from my Desire HD on steroids by synergye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    By having root rights, you can mess with the system's core files. If companies start selling rooted phones, curious people who don't know much about the system (noobs we may say) may start exploring and mess it up. And after messing with the system, they may go to the company to get it repaired. They can also brick it. Now why would companies want to replace or repair phones messed up because of the user's fault?

Sent from my Desire HD on steroids by synergye
    why do those company like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony, don't start selling already rooted phones....i mean time has shown that eventually any Android phones will be rooted. Also the most interesting apps around requires root access, like Titanium Backup for example.