Amman
sammobile need to stop this **** :eek::eek:

Galaxy s4 will have Amoled @1080p witth Exynos 5 Octa or 5450 :rolleyes:

coolguy1cool

Dec 23, 2012
New Delhi
sammobile need to stop this **** :eek::eek:

Galaxy s4 will have Amoled @1080p witth Exynos 5 Octa or 5450 :rolleyes:

I doubt the galaxy s4 having the octacore chipset because it has overheating issues and I'd love to see the super amoled display but it's an upcoming technology which couldn't even give a non pentile display for the s3 at that time :p
But still you never know Samsung
Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
I doubt the galaxy s4 having the octacore chipset because it has overheating issues and I'd love to see the super amoled display but it's an upcoming technology which couldn't even give a non pentile display for the s3 at that time :p
But still you never know Samsung

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

overheating :confused::confused: did u even tried it ?? FYI snapdragon s4 pro overheat and throttle like ***** , i bet S600 will overheat even more
and Samsung already showed 1080P Amoled display

huh Samsung showed Exynos Octa @CES they they used Snapdragon :laugh::laugh: , then they showed 1080P Amoled they they used LCD :laugh:

this complete piece of **** , and the image is 100% fake IMO ( i can make one for u , just open the image in full screen then turn off the room lights and shoot the device and Everyone will say OMG this GS4 :D:D ) #truestory

i9100g user

Dec 18, 2011
^^^^
Well anyone can fake the image that is true.

It would be best to wait till 14th April before declaring anything:cool:

sent from an Galaxy s3 GT I9300
Running perseus kernel 6 , XELLA 4.1.2 leaked build
:D xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1784401
Dont click,you might regret , I won't be responsible if you brick ur head

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
OMG GS4 with 1080P Super Amoled plus with Exynos Octa and 4GB of RAM with 128GB Memory

GS41.jpg

:cool::cool:

Last edited:

Alexei Volkoff

Feb 22, 2013
I very much doubt it will pack an octacore chipset. Not with the release date standing so close. Not that it really matters that much, lets face it. It is not like the S3 is sluggish....

Am I the only one who as yet to see any tangible improvement over the S3 in these rumours?

Slightly bigger screen with FHD. I very much doubt we'll be able to notice any real world difference between 720p and 1080p on a cell phone. Less colour shift at wide viewing angles, improved colour accuracy and the possibility to calibrate the screen are more important towards better screens than ppi count.

13MP camera? I wish manufacturers had stopped this pointless pixel race already and took steps to really improve image quality - bigger sensors for starters, improved quality in low light, better quality optics, etc. Oh, and is it so hard to put a physical shutter button on the phone? It is not like space is lacking...

Alas, I fear the S4 will just be an S3 with minor "improvements" in order to keep the yearly update cycle of top-of-the-range phones.

coolguy1cool

Dec 23, 2012
New Delhi
I very much doubt it will pack an octacore chipset. Not with the release date standing so close. Not that it really matters that much, lets face it. It is not like the S3 is sluggish....

Am I the only one who as yet to see any tangible improvement over the S3 in these rumours?

Slightly bigger screen with FHD. I very much doubt we'll be able to notice any real world difference between 720p and 1080p on a cell phone. Less colour shift at wide viewing angles, improved colour accuracy and the possibility to calibrate the screen are more important towards better screens than ppi count.

13MP camera? I wish manufacturers had stopped this pointless pixel race already and took steps to really improve image quality - bigger sensors for starters, improved quality in low light, better quality optics, etc. Oh, and is it so hard to put a physical shutter button on the phone? It is not like space is lacking...

Alas, I fear the S4 will just be an S3 with minor "improvements" in order to keep the yearly update cycle of top-of-the-range phones.

Yeah i agree with you, the s4 might pack the exynos 5440 quadcore chipset and the note 3 will feature the octacore i suppose

I absolutely loved the physical shutter button on the older phones and its more of a daily use thing when you got 5"+ phones, would love to see a shutter button like the lock button on the xperia z :D

Samsung hopefully will pull a rabbit out of the hat in its march event because after looking at other devices like the xperia z, optimus g pro, htc one and Tegra 4 chipset i doubt it that Samsung will continue its reign in the smartphone world due to no INNOVATION :p

i9100g user

Dec 18, 2011
^^^^
It will be better to use octa(big.LITTTLE) than a quad A15 on a phone , no way a quad A15 would come with s4

sent from an Galaxy s3 GT I9300
Running perseus kernel 6 , XELLA 4.1.2 leaked build
:D xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1784401
Dont click,you might regret , I won't be responsible if you brick ur head

irzero

Aug 2, 2012
LCD = Fail

Just ordered a Note 2 because i hate LCD. These 1080p LCD's are epic failures. Colours suck and so does the power usage from the LED's needed to keep the brightness up.

I find it hard to believe their "accuracy" is good because who would make their colours so bland and boring.

Im going to the note 2 with 2 spare batteries a charging stand and 64GB SD Card. Turn the brightness up to 100% and enjoy this phone to the full.

Im sick and tired of being conservative with these crap sealed battery phones with LCD screens running the brightness at 10% to get through the day.

Alexei Volkoff

Feb 22, 2013
LCD = Fail

Just ordered a Note 2 because i hate LCD. These 1080p LCD's are epic failures. Colours suck and so does the power usage from the LED's needed to keep the brightness up.

I find it hard to believe their "accuracy" is good because who would make their colours so bland and boring.

Im going to the note 2 with 2 spare batteries a charging stand and 64GB SD Card. Turn the brightness up to 100% and enjoy this phone to the full.

Im sick and tired of being conservative with these crap sealed battery phones with LCD screens running the brightness at 10% to get through the day.

If I were you I wouldn't rush buying that spare battery. I too was a spare battery advocate until I bought the Note 2. However, with the Note 2 I never felt the need for a spare battery. The battery life is really impressive. Try the phone for a month before you make a decision. You'll be surprise with the amount of juice the Note 2's battery packs.

irzero

Aug 2, 2012
If I were you I wouldn't rush buying that spare battery. I too was a spare battery advocate until I bought the Note 2. However, with the Note 2 I never felt the need for a spare battery. The battery life is really impressive. Try the phone for a month before you make a decision. You'll be surprise with the amount of juice the Note 2's battery packs.

i got 2 batteries for £8. So its not much of a risk. Ill keep one in the car and one on the stand and one in the phone and ill never have to touch a charger again.

BlameUREdiction

Jun 8, 2010
Brighton
Perhaps it's better to wait until the S4 is officially announced before making your decision? I'm not a particular fan of lcd either but there's no concrete evidence behind these rumours.

I'm going to hold out, I'm sure they [Samsung] will not disappoint! They have far too much riding on this!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

irzero

Aug 2, 2012
Perhaps it's better to wait until the S4 is officially announced before making your decision? I'm not a particular fan of lcd either but there's no concrete evidence behind these rumours.

I'm going to hold out, I'm sure they [Samsung] will not disappoint! They have far too much riding on this!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

ill get the S4 if its good and OLED, i have had 3 phones in last 8 months

Top Liked Posts