Messages aren't coming in

Search This thread

Arrow44

Aug 21, 2012
San Antonio
Hey guys! Haven't visited this place in a while but good to see it's not dead!

Well to get to the point, I've been having a huge problem with receiving text messages. It seems I only receive half of all messages that come in. The only clue I have is that when a message does come in, my phone is awake and I'm on it. Any help would be great, thanks!

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
Hey guys! Haven't visited this place in a while but good to see it's not dead!

Well to get to the point, I've been having a huge problem with receiving text messages. It seems I only receive half of all messages that come in. The only clue I have is that when a message does come in, my phone is awake and I'm on it. Any help would be great, thanks!

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hey man, nice to see you back! now, critical information:

1) ROM
2) Bootloader Details

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
Hmm how long ago did you RUU? I had this issue on kickdroid and Beanstalk a few months ago and a fresh RUU solved it for me

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

thebobmannh

May 22, 2012
Derry, NH
www.scrampf.com
I've had a similar issue and I think I traced it to MightyText (which seemed ot be occasionally intercepting my texts but then losing htem somehow, most notably on MMS messages). So IF you have / use that app / service you might want to just try out disabling it and see if it helps.

Arrow44

Aug 21, 2012
San Antonio
Hmm how long ago did you RUU? I had this issue on kickdroid and Beanstalk a few months ago and a fresh RUU solved it for me

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

I will probably end up doing this but right now dont have the time, Im going to try switching to cm11 though.

I've had a similar issue and I think I traced it to MightyText (which seemed ot be occasionally intercepting my texts but then losing htem somehow, most notably on MMS messages). So IF you have / use that app / service you might want to just try out disabling it and see if it helps.

Thanks matebut unfortunately i dont have any 3rd party messengers :/