[ROM] MIUI.US 1.10.14 Pure English||Coming Soon||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xboarder56

Oct 8, 2010
Bonney Lake
Hi,

I got miui booting guys and most of it is fixed up just a few problems i got to fix should be this weekend i will have it ready for you guys :D

you pumped

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• snapshot2o.jpg
    snapshot2o.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2,821
  • snapshotcg.jpg
    snapshotcg.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,857
Last edited:

squish099

Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis
Mmm yummy.. Always excited to see new roms. Thanks for your hard work x.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
Great - I have a slightly older (2 weeks) version of Miui on G2X - was waiting until this Friday's Miui update to flash it, as they are a week behind CM7 and there was a lot of updates in CM7 last week.

After you get this fully up, will updating the port on a weekly basis be a much easier process?

Do not know how the Amaze processor will do compared to the G2X OC'd at 1500, but had Miui doing 5300 quadrent with a morfic T15 kernel over there.

Reviewers

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I can't believe you ported miui already & it's been a solid week or week in a half , is there a ETA for this & what will be your next project ?

ishred11

May 27, 2011
Very good job.. can't wait until its finished, keep it up :)

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

Reviewers

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

Enzopreme

Aug 5, 2011
Medford
AMAZE IS TRASH!!!!! LMAO... Looks awesome bro, keep working hard for these guys, your gs2 will be on the way next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I got miui booting guys and most of it is fixed up just a few problems i got to fix should be this weekend i will have it ready for you guys :D

you pumped

attachment.php

attachment.php
    MIUI --> CM7 --> CM9 i smell the best 16 year old .

why are you smelling 16 year olds? haha :D
    ports gonna take a few weeks its rebased off the miui one phone so i have to do everything from sractch basicly fix each piece almost got the most important GSM, next is sound
    No I'm not I'm doing a port from a dump of nexus

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

First - this is NOT a request to do anything - you get enough of that already.

Just wanted to pass on some impressions on Miui after fooling around with my "old" G2x. I tried the Galnet ICS variation and if it is an indication of things to come with ICs, thinks look good. Without OC, it is pretty fast - over 3000 on quadrent and 66+ on linpack. Now going to try Morfic's kernel on it to OC up to 1560 and see how it does.

The porting over to the G2X is probably pretty easy, as there is official support for the P990, so it does not have to be build from scratch as you are facing here.

You mentioned you were working on ICS directly -also sounds like a huge task. As I have said before - asking for nothing - just keep doing your own thing at your own pace - appreciated as always (it was your Rooted ROM for the G2X that opened it up after the OTA).
    Hey guys this threads topic is about MIUI Developement. Lets take the side chat to another thread please.. and thankyou!