Simpsons Tapped out APK File For Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Johne86

Mar 15, 2013
Yea man same here need a new mod 4.1.3 apk, this game is pointless to me if I have to pay for donuts that aren't even real

You said it man, I mean the rant I could on about how ridiculous the IAP system is..... I was doing the math and to have a city sized springfield, quests x premium content x limited time offers can equate to tens of thousands of dollars. Proof of that was this 8yo kid in the U.K. that racked up nearly two grand just to reach level 17!

Have you tried the Springfield Downs + scratch card glitch?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

I actually replied to that in the previous page, I tried it immediately and it didn't work.

scottie720

Jan 8, 2011
Cumberland, RI
You said it man, I mean the rant I could on about how ridiculous the IAP system is..... I was doing the math and to have a city sized springfield, quests x premium content x limited time offers can equate to tens of thousands of dollars. Proof of that was this 8yo kid in the U.K. that racked up nearly two grand just to reach level 17!

I actually replied to that in the previous page, I tried it immediately and it didn't work.

Yea I no man saw that story on the ea site lol ridiculous

TireIron88

Mar 15, 2013
First post here.....but does anyone know how to restart this game tried wiping data through TiBU with no luck any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using xda app-developers app

enigma1981

Oct 21, 2010
Port Talbot
Strange, when I uninstalled 4.1.2 to install 4.1.3, my progress had gone - the game started with the intro movie and the tutorial!!

Thankfully restoring data only with TiBU worked a charm and all is well in Springfield again lol

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
Strange, when I uninstalled 4.1.2 to install 4.1.3, my progress had gone - the game started with the intro movie and the tutorial!!

Thankfully restoring data only with TiBU worked a charm and all is well in Springfield again lol

Yea I was up to level 13 and it started over for me again also. I didn't at the time run a titanium backup but now I do it every day or so

Sent from my ThunderBolt using xda premium

Running CM10.1 on my GT-P3113

enigma1981

Oct 21, 2010
Port Talbot
I've set up a schedule in tibu to run "redo backups for new apps and updated versions" and "redo backups for updated data" every night, so at worst, I've lost one day work/progress in any game or app :)

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
I've set up a schedule in tibu to run "redo backups for new apps and updated versions" and "redo backups for updated data" every night, so at worst, I've lost one day work/progress in any game or app :)

Great idea. I had a schedule on my phone for that but I always cancel it. On my tablet it's another story because of the lack of space I don't bother with a schedule

enigma1981

Oct 21, 2010
Port Talbot
Once you have one backup then space isn't an issue as it'll overwrite it each time, turn the compression up a notch and it won't take up as much space

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
Once you have one backup then space isn't an issue as it'll overwrite it each time, turn the compression up a notch and it won't take up as much space

Yea not worried too much about my phone as I am set on the rom I am currently running.

I will try it on my tab and see how it works

josepharmstrong91

Mar 17, 2013
apk in unzipped format

Is there any chance that someone could upload the aol file in a unzipped format, as I cannot open thread zip files on my kindle fire hd without butchering the files. Thanks!

tsutton

May 17, 2006
www.dashcamvideo.co.uk
Yup it's in data/data but I've tried that and restore doesn't work well. I'd without a doubt suggest to use titanium backup

Thanks. The reason why I ask was because I got to Level 17 and it reset back to Level 1 when the game froze. And I wanted to find a way to back it up. But as you said it doesn't work.

I looked in the /Save directory and I can see there are two files in there. Cutting my losses, I backed them up and then deleted them.

Then loaded up the game... guess what? I got everything back! Looks lke the savegame file does get saved on EA server and is synced between my handset and their server.

PHEW!!! Now I can carry on from Level 17! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You read it right The Simpsons Tapped Out APk file for everyone no matter where you live its free for download cause im awesome, I the only person on the internet to bring this game for everyone.....FREE, did i mention that?

The File is Named MrLegend103.apk

Its the Original APK file, no locked Zip to open just put the APk on your phone and download!
    Free Download, No Ads to Fill out just download and Enjoys...by the way your welcome.
    if the link does not work let me know and ill fix it as soon as I can.

Mod edit: Since I've had to delete numerous links to pirated versions of the apk from this very thread, this thread is now closed. Do not post warez on xda.
    v4.1.2
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ro6v4ykg3kv9jw6

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium
    App keeps telling me to update?

Anybody else

same here we need a new modded apk v 4.1.3 now i think

any body know what i need to mod ive decompiled both modded 4.1.2 and the new 4.1.3 but dont know where to look for the changes
    Yup it's in data/data but I've tried that and restore doesn't work well. I'd without a doubt suggest to use titanium backup

Thanks. The reason why I ask was because I got to Level 17 and it reset back to Level 1 when the game froze. And I wanted to find a way to back it up. But as you said it doesn't work.

I looked in the /Save directory and I can see there are two files in there. Cutting my losses, I backed them up and then deleted them.

Then loaded up the game... guess what? I got everything back! Looks lke the savegame file does get saved on EA server and is synced between my handset and their server.

PHEW!!! Now I can carry on from Level 17! :D
    AW: Simpsons Tapped out APK File For Everyone

Works great...thx

Gesendet von meinem Evo 3D GSM