Great news about jelly bean for our device!!!!!!

Search This thread

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
yeah, most people dont know that there are like 16 different variants of the GS2 (slight exaggeration i know), so when someone says a GS2 is getting it, they have to specify the i777 in order for THIS device to get it....

its not that complicated to understand

Reactions: Eternalty

p.chi

Jan 2, 2011
Um I'm sure you know but if you didn't...

Sent from my Galaxy SII (i777), using the XDA App-Developers app, using the awesome SHOStock3 v2.5.1 ROM / jeebo kernel 2.1+ & Holowiz 1.5

mapobean

Believe it then and be disappointed when it doesn't come out

What's wrong with all you negative Samsung bashers? You all buy their phones and come to this forum knowing it is a Samsung phone. Go buy another one from crapTC or Motorola but stop being negative towards the manufacturer you purchased a phone from. The glass is half full, stay away with your negativity it's bad for everyone. People with negative outlooks don't accomplish nor recieve gratitude.

Last edited:

Pirateghost

Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
What's wrong with all you negative Samsung bashers? You all buy their phones and come to this forum knowing it is a Samsung phone. Go buy another one from crapTC or Motorola but stop being negative towards the manufacturer you purchased a phone from. The glass is half full, stay away with your negativity it's bad for everyone. People with negative outlooks don't accomplish nor recieve gratitude.

we buy the hardware because they are the most open with the hardware....and AT&T offers us subsidies....

we definitely dont buy their hardware for their software updates. if we did, we would be buying unlocked international versions, because we are ****ing talking about AT&T here, not samsung...wake the **** up

your argument is invalid

Phalanx7621

Jul 17, 2011
Delaware
OnePlus 8 Pro
Google Pixel 5a
we buy the hardware because they are the most open with the hardware....and AT&T offers us subsidies....

we definitely dont buy their hardware for their software updates. if we did, we would be buying unlocked international versions, because we are ****ing talking about AT&T here, not samsung...wake the **** up

your argument is invalid

I lold. Maybe he didn't realize att is what kills us.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Pirateghost

Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
I lold. Maybe he didn't realize att is what kills us.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

true. it has been repeated a few times in this very thread, but since when do people actually read around here? It really isnt a difficult thing to grasp. Samsung pushes OS update to unbranded devices, and to the carriers. It is up to the carriers to decide if they are going to work on it and release.....samsung has F all to do with after the carrier gets it in their hands

Eternalty

Apr 17, 2012
Los Angeles, California

It's not a negative outlook. Just realistic. I won't say much more because Pirateghost said everything I wanted to say so just read his post

Sent from my SGH-i777 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hooray. you talked to some random person that says its coming out. CSRs will say anything to get you off the phone. This is not news.

Samsung is not AT&T, and AT&T will have the final say-so in an i777 official jelly bean. I will bet that it wont happen.

your argument is invalid
    I like pie

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    It's cool. Even if it does, he'll update, the firmware will have tons of bugs, and he'll be posting about how to root and get a custom Rom lol;) just like everyone else who updated to official ics back a while ago.
    yeah, most people dont know that there are like 16 different variants of the GS2 (slight exaggeration i know), so when someone says a GS2 is getting it, they have to specify the i777 in order for THIS device to get it....

its not that complicated to understand