[ROM][4.2.2] 4/5 |OFFICIAL- LiquidSmooth |

Search This thread

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
Re: [ROM][4.2.2]2/16[RC1] LiquidSmooth |New Kernel in post #2|FLOODING|

Its a question of preference sio always been my personnal favorite ..
I'm contributing to jdkernel so I'll see what I can do but if possible I will add sio .
Also keep in mind each phone /user have there own overall feel .. If bullet is giving you the best results then by all means flash it on top.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Thanks for the kindly worded reply ;)
I wouldn't ever presume to know better than you. I was just curious - and yeah I know that a very little knowledge is a dangerous thing :)

Thanks for your great work & time, again!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: cdshepherd

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK

Some one has the stock keyboard link or what key board can we use with this room that have the numbers on top thqnks in advance

I use SwiftKey keyboard

e2amy5u6.jpg

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK

Hey guys, is this the right one? Liquid-JB-v2.1-RC1-t0lte.zip modify 2/14 but title said 2/16 just make sure is the right one.
thanx

Yes, it's the right one - 2/14 refers to the build date, which means that DAGr8 was holding out on us - lol

I'm guessing that the 2/16 in the title, has to do with the updated kernel ;) unless there's a new build in the pipe & the title has been updated in anticipation....

Last edited:

mattern1974

Jan 27, 2010
Tremont, Pennsylvania

I have used Justinbean. Inverted gapps but the latest (and last from what I see) has caused my contacts to force close everytime.
Now I use the normal gapps even though I don't like the white.

Sent from my LiquidSmooth SGH-I317!!

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK

I have used Justinbean. Inverted gapps but the latest (and last from what I see) has caused my contacts to force close everytime.

Just don't select People in Justunbean's aroma and use a theme such as Tun_sd's or Black Exodus to get the dark theme for your contacts.

Rocket42

Jul 22, 2011
Red Bluff, Ca

How weird..i use justinbeans all the time and do not have the contacts fc at all but i hear it has been an issue with some....

Sent from my i317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal

How weird..i use justinbeans all the time and do not have the contacts fc at all but i hear it has been an issue with some....

Yes never had issues on 4.2.1 either MMS etc they all worked fine. On 4.2.2 I went on the safe side

Rocket42

Jul 22, 2011
Red Bluff, Ca

Yes never had issues on 4.2.1 either MMS etc they all worked fine. On 4.2.2 I went on the safe side

When you say safe side do you mean on 4.2.2 you also use justinbeans but you didn't install mms or people?

Edit: i dl this yesterday afternoon at 1:45 pm.....do i have correct zip? I see you have 2/16 in title....

Edit; hmm read up a few...guess i do have correct zip :)

Last edited:

thedrizzle

May 12, 2007

I use the inverts from this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2138156
and I've never had an issue with any of them, EXCEPT: open the zip and rename email.apk to email2.apk, save, then flash zip in recovery. Also, you can remove any apk from the zip that you don't want, or uninstall whatever you don't want with TiBU. It's not as elegant as justunbean aroma, but from what I understand those aren't supported any longer, and these are.

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal

When you say safe side do you mean on 4.2.2 you also use justinbeans but you didn't install mms or people?

Edit: i dl this yesterday afternoon at 1:45 pm.....do i have correct zip? I see you have 2/16 in title....

Edit; hmm read up a few...guess i do have correct zip :)

Yes that's exactly what I meant

Reactions: Rocket42

SwimDrewid

I use the inverts from this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2138156
and I've never had an issue with any of them, EXCEPT: open the zip and rename email.apk to email2.apk, save, then flash zip in recovery. Also, you can remove any apk from the zip that you don't want, or uninstall whatever you don't want with TiBU. It's not as elegant as justunbean aroma, but from what I understand those aren't supported any longer, and these are.

This also looks promising.

I'll check out bboys when I get a chance

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/39020-ju...-dead-other-good-inverted-gapps/#entry1100580

mrscaligirl

Dec 29, 2011
Sacramento

I just flashed, ROM is awesome, thank you. Also flashed justunbeans gapps and all is fine. :D

Reactions: SwimDrewid

Jonathon1710

May 8, 2010

Is the "Calendar" app missing from this ROM or the provided GAPPS?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Original OP
    build that willbe posted here will be unofficially supported , I dont mind you guys ask for help in here , just dont expect support for a build that
    A_might not boot
    B_have some random FCs
    etc etc

for changelogs and stuff go to github and look at framework_base commits that will give you an idea of what was added in the last days .

some wallpapers..
    new build is up ill update op tomorrow .. just check on goo .
    for those not aware 'nightlies' are available on my androtransfer ... dagr8/liquids
    Agreed! I see you listed CWM as the flashing method in the OP. Is TWRP ok to use?

I don't want to start any drama considering the circumstances but can anyone briefly tell me what the differences between this and carbon are? The features lists look very similar.

well as you know carbon tree was forked from liquidsmooth

since then they went there own way

since then many things were added in liquid , I wouldnt know if these were kanged from liquid or added to carbon via an other way or if they werent added at all or what was added since then by team carbon .. I do not follow what thy do on there github at all..

liquidsmooth as there own kernel and so does carbon , afaik each kernel is unique to these specific roms and kernel plays a critical role inhow phone behaves so your best bet is to try them both ...

I could give you my opinion but ofc im biased ..

I can tell you one thing for sure when I joined liquidsmooth a few of the 'pub' optimizations were used already but not all of them , this has been corrected so you can expect the maximum smoothnest possible in an oasp based rom .

I personally got the highest linpack results I ever did before on this rom , 245 (average) @ 1.9ghz .. nugh said .

now lets not bring up the 'c' word anymore thank you (lol)