PDA2 (PH10D) BT stack - newbie can't quite get it!

Search This thread

rogerd

Nov 27, 2005
Hi, I have read a lot about updating the BT stack to allow for A2DP on my PDA2, and especially a previous post (XDA2i - bluetooth stuff - newbie question) where the solution was to install the BroadcomCorporation BT-PPC AV.cab file. I did this and it does give me the High Quality Audio profile when bonding and the bonding process seems to work fine. However this results in no sound from my PDA, nor any from the headphones when playing audio! (which by the way are the Blueant BT headphones). Headset mode works fine still. I have tried all the different versions of the BT stack on the ftp site but no joy. Is there something else I need to do to get this working, and is this, maybe, a problem with the PH10D, but not PH10C ??

I am really stumped so any help, suggsetions or pointers greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Roger

smcaul

Sep 13, 2005
I have the same problem with the XDA2i, if I install the cab file then I lose all sound from the PDA, this only started happening after I installed the latest ROM, but even though I have flashed it back to the original ROM I now still get the problem. This stops me using TT3 as well now. Not sure what they did in the ROM upgrade but I am not happy. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: