Capt Vikram Sandhu

Nov 19, 2014
Indore
Please read and this is not my work.

http://rumrunner.us/

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sir,

I ultimately got S-Off!!

But down the line i was in real sloppy/thick soup (My fault) and I appreciate very much being helped by XUNUS and rumrunner guide+team. to finally get it.
If required I am all help with posting most of the images of various steps (not all), History of all my journey, etc. (whatever available).

I hope to contribute.
:good:

rajkatiyar07

How did you do it ?

Finally i got s-off with that script. I disabled everything in antivirus, not just real time protection then it worked for 1.54 hboot. Thank you for all...

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium

i am on hboot 1.55 and having IC 3.0.6 TWRP 2.7.0.3 now.. not able to s-off my device.
i have all needed drivers and stopped all antivirus and firewalls. Screenshot is attached where it stopped four times.

masterial

Mar 10, 2012
What is difference between s-off and unlocked?

Sent from my SM-G906K using XDA Free mobile app

satria150

May 5, 2016
worked for me on my HTC Butterfly x920d

hboot 1.55

TWRP-2.7.0.3

Disable firewall + antivirus

Make sure to connect phone directly into the usb on the back of the pc do not use hubs

Make sure your rooted (super su installed)

Fastboot under power is unchecked

Usb debugging is checked and dev options is turned on

Choose stay awake in developer option

HTC sync manager is uninstalled

Install HTC Driver 4.10.0.001 from this link :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2535581

I use Windows 7 x64

To seal the rooting deal install busy box

wifi on

download rumrunner_HTC_0.5.0

run soju.exe

When the process running, Hold the phone in your hand, look carefully.

It will ask grant supersu permission. you have to accept it.

You can relax now, no need to hold the phone again.

just wait to ‘Pouring’ 1, 2 then 3 then success.

Last edited:

Shoyaeb

Jul 19, 2016
Recovery not working..

Hey guyz I need your help my Butterfly is sick... Actually I unlocked it and for 3-4 months it was working fine suddenly battery usage increased I don,t know how....:confused::confused::confused: Then after few month I couldn't even start or use my phone without Power bank... and now with all power it just start and automatically goes to bootloader and when I tried ti enter into recovery mode I saw a message only for fraction of seconds STATING ENTERING RECOVERY.... but nothing happened I was back again to Boot Loader....
First I thought its a battery issue but im clear that its due to unlocking and i forget to make recovery... Plz help me I'm in need...:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Top Liked Posts