[ROM] [FROYO] (previously) Voodoo Doctor Edition v2.1|Universal Lagfix|CWM recovery

Search This thread

evensteven

Aug 9, 2010
Does the 3x4 keyboard work correctly on this one? On Docs normal jp6 full xt9 wasn't working at all for me.

kalpik

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2010
Amsterdam
www.kalpik.com
This ROM should be no different from Doc's FULL JP6 ROM, apk wise..

Btw, pinpointed the root problem. It was a bug in Voodoo.. Pre5 out! Will upload patch for the ROM soon!

Astug

Aug 7, 2010
You just hit the bug I mentioned one post above yours :D

It started happening with pre4.. Working with supercurio to get the bugger fixed :D

Haha, I'm so sorry, I honestly didn't see that.

Thanks, I hope it will get fixed soon. Question tho, if f.ex. it is fixed in pre5, can I just flash it through Odin? I don't have to flash your entire rom (probably v1.3 then) again through clockwork recovery right?

kalpik

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2010
Amsterdam
www.kalpik.com
Haha, I'm so sorry, I honestly didn't see that.

Thanks, I hope it will get fixed soon. Question tho, if f.ex. it is fixed in pre5, can I just flash it through Odin? I don't have to flash your entire rom (probably v1.3 then) again through clockwork recovery right?
Already fixed! Pre5 out! Download the tar here and flash via Odin.. No need to flash ROM.. Ill upload Pre5 as a CWM flashable update.zip soon :)

kylechen

Feb 13, 2009
kalpik , you are so bloody smart! You make my life much easier!

the rom you combined is exactly what I (and major) wanted. You make a 2 hours job into 20 minutes!

Just make a slim version with no samsung sh*t and with stock lock and/or with cwm etc. The result can be a milestone of xda i9000 ! It comes with best parts from all the best developers here!

kooltools

Dec 17, 2009
Hi,

I applied your version 1.1 with vodoo pre 4 now inorder to get recovery 2e working and getting pre 5 what steps should i follow?
Do i have to reflash the entire rom again?
can you make an update.zip for doing all this automatically?

Thunderica

May 13, 2008
@kalpik When i will want to revert to another rom is it necessary to disable Voodoo fix and if the answer is yes how to do that? Maybe is a noobie question but pls answer. Great work !!!!

Shivatink

Jan 28, 2010
?

can some one pls tell me wat the special abt this rom does it has a inbuilt lag fix.... i dont understand wat pls some one explain and i dono much abt voodo....
bec so far i used rayzan lag fix with jp6 but is not effective.........

oriondely

Mar 19, 2007
Hi, hank you for your work, but I have 2 problems here:
- When opening SGS Toolbox I receive this error: "system remount not supported on this device. Error Code: 105"
- When opening Root Explorer: "Root Explore has not yet managed to obtain root access..."

How can I fix this?

stocki78

Sep 16, 2008
LauncherPro problem

Hi, I cannot set LauncherPro as default home screen application. If set it in HomeSwitcher, it always falls back to touchwiz. Can anyone confirm?