[PRJ][07-June-2010] Advanced Home Tab 2.2.4 - Outlook tasks on your Manila screen!

Add task indicator to notification bar?

• Yes

Votes: 107 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 308374

HI Hulzer,

Nice mob to CHT, but a point for consideration,:-
Allow CHT to remain as it is and access to tasks only when you swipe down of quicklinks on CTH to reveal more calendar entries/call history.

Put another way:
on swipe down to reveal more calendar entries,call history
enable swipe left/right for tasks
That way we can still maintain the m2.5 aspect ratio, which looks quite good.

thanks for the work!

+1 too, brilliant!
Hulzer an Co0kie did in a while hat HTC didn't do in months (years)!!!!
man, these guys are gods, truly!!

thank you very much for all your efforts, and for keeping it free!!

GiantMuffinMan

Mar 17, 2010
Hong Kong
+1

Wonderful app, keep up the good work!

One suggestion - I use 3 x 3 quicklinks, and if I have 5 tasks the last task gets hidden behind the quicklink icons. Perhaps you could make a settings interface for the app so you can, among other things, choose the amount of tasks shown per page?

:)

polstein

Sep 9, 2007
I'd like to add my thanks to everyone else! I've been using tasks less w/o some sort of tasks in Sense.

I'd like to add my +1 for the normal clock.

I also like the idea of somehow combining the appointments & tasks together - perhaps 3 slides (from calendar to tasks to combined and back to calendar as you slide on the home tab)

Finally, instead of the standard windows tasks, an option to launch a differnet task program (like pTasks) ?

chalid

Jan 18, 2008
HKLU/Software/HTC/Manila/

Hulzer.Tasks
Hulzer.TaskLinks

should launch other programs I guess ... ;)

CHG8000

Dec 30, 2009
Well...I still can only find "Hulzer.Tasts" and "Hulzer.Version"...I can not find the "SortBy" etc. Any idea why? Does anybody else find these settings?

tomylee79

Jan 14, 2010
Hamburg
Thanky a lot mate :) :) :)

some errors:
- when swipe up for all the quick links, time and date are overlaped
- cklick on task icon starts ptask but when I click on a task the outlook app starts
- tasks who are today but maybe due in 2h is red (should be red after the due time)

what I like to see:
- better checkbox which does match the standard htc sense style
+1 combined option for appointments and tasks
- color option for different days, like todays tasks normal, tasks tomorrow or later grayed out, without date normal or a bit red e.g.
- due time

Last edited:

CHG8000

Dec 30, 2009
But apparently it does not write those entries into my registry. Im using resco but it doesnt show them...

polstein

Sep 9, 2007
Just have a look at the Configuration section of my first post: http://cleanimport.xda/index.php?posts/6103918/

Yup, sure does. I read about this program (and installed) last night from my phone, so I didn't see all the text in the 1st post until now. Or it was changed after I read it ;)

I do see that bringing back the big clock is on the to-do list - excellent.

Wonder why HTC doesn't consider tasks to be important enough to include in sense. Mebbe they are worried about people confusing Outlook Tasks & active running tasks or something.

Now, if we can get Tasks into it's own tab (linked from this wonderful mod), I'll be a very happy camper!

polstein

Sep 9, 2007
Still waking up - is it me or is sorting by task priority backwards with the Important tasks on the bottom of the list?

I don't see a sort order option..?

chompy18

Oct 21, 2007
This is so sweet, I have been waiting for this a long long time...

One question though... When I mark the task as complete, it will still be visible , even though I set the registry to only show active tasks (i.e. Hulzer.ShowComplete value is 0)...

Any ideas ?

Hulzer

Dec 7, 2005
This is so sweet, I have been waiting for this a long long time...

One question though... When I mark the task as complete, it will still be visible , even though I set the registry to only show active tasks (i.e. Hulzer.ShowComplete value is 0)...

Any ideas ?

Will be fixed in next update. Thanks for your report.

Hulzer

Dec 7, 2005
Wonderful app, keep up the good work!

One suggestion - I use 3 x 3 quicklinks, and if I have 5 tasks the last task gets hidden behind the quicklink icons. Perhaps you could make a settings interface for the app so you can, among other things, choose the amount of tasks shown per page?

:)

Will be fixed in next update. Thanks for your report.