By zalpet, Junior Member on 4th June 2012, 09:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th February 2013, 08:02 PM |#21  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 441Excelsior

I got it today and it is the same as our device's one, manufacturing date is September 2012

Do you have the URL to the website to buy this battery?
25th February 2013, 10:40 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
It was mentioned several pages back:

http://www.buychina.com/items/brand-...ry-vtswnnsmini

or

http://www.buychina.com/items/the-hu...7v-xpupumsomon
26th February 2013, 08:51 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 104

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfdday

Do you have the URL to the website to buy this battery?

I bought it from one man who had 2 months old MP lite with broken screen.
11th April 2013, 01:03 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wrtiting this on a Huawei Mediapad with a dying battery. Just ordered 3 batteries of this type ( w*w.buychina.com/items/the-new-huawei-mediapad-7lite-7-inch-tablet-pc-hb3g1h-battery-s7-301u-vtswnnsmini ) , so I don't have to go hunting for this battery anymore. Sending it to Belgium , to a friend, shipping costs were like 10 dollars. Total cost was like 68 dollars, or 50 euros for three batteries

I'll post again when they arrive.
12th April 2013, 04:05 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
You'll have to charge each at least once per year, or they will die. This will mean battery swapping, probably inconvenient on the mp, or a semi professional universal charger.
The Following User Says Thank You to lecorbusier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lecorbusier Ad-Free
14th April 2013, 02:34 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
It's not that difficult to take an MP apart. I'd say the toughest part is to get the little plastic part that surrounds the rear camera lense off. My biggest fear was breaking it. I went slowly and the little tabs eventually let go.

I'd also say that removing the mainboard which is attached to the front glass off is tricky. Need to pul it out as straight as possible otherwise the glass gerts stuck on the sides...the surround.

After you've done it once it gets easier. I was doing this to have a look at the sim slot. It's busted and I might get it fixed.
15th April 2013, 11:51 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Somewhere on "www.android-hilfe.de" is a link to the file "Mediapad innen.pdf", a document from Huawei(Pics only) showing step by step the various stages of dissassembly. It´s not meant as a tutorial, however.
12th June 2013, 01:24 PM |#28  

More
The batteries arrived a few weeks after payment, they're all looking good. However, I'm having troubles with actually getting the Mediapad to open! It was easy to get the two black pieces of plastic off from the back cover. There were 6 screws to be removed, one of which is hidden behind a white plastic dot sticker under the microSD slot. Then, I'm stuck. The user 'hb151212' from androi-hilfe.de (not allowed to link to site, sorry) said he used two suction cups for towel racks to be able to pull on the screen. He managed to pull out a corner from the side without the speakers. Then he used a fingernail to get the rest of the screen out. Is this the best way of opening it up? I'll try this out later.
12th June 2013, 07:26 PM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 441Excelsior

remove speakers cover and start opening there..I used small knife to open it

Do you happen to have a picture? I already bent the speaker side a bit trying to get it open with a plastic card, and I don't want to damage it further.
12th June 2013, 08:06 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 104

Donate to Me
More
sorry I don't have any imgs of it...I think this is the only way to open it - start at speakers side because when you remove cover, there is small gap where I put knife and started opening
The Following User Says Thank You to 441Excelsior For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 441Excelsior Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)