[Theme][Apk's] Raidermans Compilation

Search This thread

gtshiftin6

Oct 24, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
Have the sec contacts and phone and mms running flawless on Knox raid and combine them with bobcat theme it's all blue thanx again for these!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

Raiderman

May 27, 2010
Nampa, ID USA
You're welcome. These are starting to become a little dated now. I have done a lot of work on them since they were released. My plan is to release them in a rom soon.

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Are these stock? Or is there an option to get back without making a backup? Basically what I'm trying to do is get back to stock sms, contacts, and dialer. I'm on xnote and I'm not a fan of the inverted apps. Someone pointed me in this direction. Thanks man.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

mrdreamers

Oct 16, 2009
Texas
i want to theme my phone more and i have a apk in the system/priv-app called SecContacts_OSup.apk i want to replacing it with SecContacts.apk do i change the name of the SecContacts.apk to SecContacts_OSup.apk or leave as is?
or do i put it in system/app?

update: i tried doing SecMms.apk in system/priv-app and it looked good but when i tried touching it it had no response couldn't go into a message just scrolled or i could click on their picture but thats it. first time doing this any help would be much appreciated!

im on (recovery Safestrap) rooted note 3 at&t sm-n900a 4.4.2 nc2
FireKatDeodexV27XxXR Rom

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts