[Theme][Apk's] Raidermans Compilation

Search This thread

dreDrennon1

Jun 18, 2010
Nashville
Factory reset....dood! Enter the stock android recovery and click factory reset.... It will boot and want you to reset your acoounts etc. Worked every time for me.... be fast though

Power off phone, Hold home, power, and volume up....

It doesn't work smart ass he will still be stuck in a bootloop he has to Odin back to stock somehow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Raiderman

May 27, 2010
Nampa, ID USA
Well yeah! I've already done that, bro! Lol. Not a doofus! Just bootloops and gets to the lights coming on below, then restarts. Sigh...

Makes no sense why that is not working. I have had a totally messed up framework apk, and still was able to do a factory reset, and replace it with the original.

Did not mean to make it sound like you were a doofus!

Last edited:
Reactions: jreed3786

dreDrennon1

Jun 18, 2010
Nashville
No I don't want to take it somewhere else because I had the exact same issue the first time I tried it and when I asked for possible fixes I got respectable answers he deserves the same

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
all the apks went well until i moved the framework res my phone is now in stuck in a bootloop.

will have to play with it more when i get home, hope i can get it out of the crap loop.

jreed3786

Sep 28, 2008
Rockford, IL
Thing is, I don't have a backup of the original mj5 files from the internal sd to load onto the sdcard to create the update.zip. This really sucks donkey juevos!

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
Thing is, I don't have a backup of the original mj5 files from the internal sd to load onto the sdcard to create the update.zip. This really sucks donkey juevos!

agreed, i just got mine from best buy on Sat.....already bricked it. i should have just went with my first impressions and used the apks and not the framework. tsk tsk on my part. but now i have a phone that i can do nothing with.

jreed3786

Sep 28, 2008
Rockford, IL
all the apks went well until i moved the framework res my phone is now in stuck in a bootloop.

will have to play with it more when i get home, hope i can get it out of the crap loop.

Amen! Exactly the same thing with me!

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

agreed, i just got mine from best buy on Sat.....already bricked it. i should have just went with my first impressions and used the apks and not the framework. tsk tsk on my part. but now i have a phone that i can do nothing with.

I thought the EXACT SAME THING! FRAMEWORK should be pulled off of the OP.

Raiderman

May 27, 2010
Nampa, ID USA
No I don't want to take it somewhere else because I had the exact same issue the first time I tried it and when I asked for possible fixes I got respectable answers he deserves the same

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

I gave respectful answers, yours however were not. I apologized to him if I sounded disrespectful, but have yet to receive the same courtesy from you.

Raiderman

May 27, 2010
Nampa, ID USA
Amen! Exactly the same thing with me!

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

I thought the EXACT SAME THING! FRAMEWORK should be pulled off of the OP.

I have bootlooped my phone several times from modding framework, Factory reset, then replace original has always worked.

dreDrennon1

Jun 18, 2010
Nashville
I gave respectful answers, yours however were not. I apologized to him if I sounded disrespectful, but have yet to receive the same courtesy from you.

Your apology was after my comment I am glad you apologized

drwario

Oct 19, 2010
I have bootlooped my phone several times from modding framework, Factory reset, then replace original has always worked.

I have also been stuck in boot loop a few times and have been able to recover. Try booting into safe mode. Then you can use adb to fix yourself up. I have really jacked this thing up and still been able to recover.

To boot into safe mode press menu repeatedly until it finishes. Also u may have to try 50 times but it should work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raiderman

jreed3786

Sep 28, 2008
Rockford, IL
I have also been stuck in boot loop a few times and have been able to recover. Try booting into safe mode. Then you can use adb to fix yourself up. I have really jacked this thing up and still been able to recover.

To boot into safe mode press menu repeatedly until it finishes. Also u may have to try 50 times but it should work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

What is the exact method to enter safe mode? Not working here.

jreed3786

Sep 28, 2008
Rockford, IL
im thinking this maybe the issue, was the framework pulled from m19 system and not mj5. i can see this being the issue as to why we can not recover and others can.

which would suck if that was the case.

Definitely thinking this is the issue. You're on mj5, also? I'm so going to smash this phone...

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

im thinking this maybe the issue, was the framework pulled from m19 system and not mj5. i can see this being the issue as to why we can not recover and others can.

which would suck if that was the case.

YEP...we're definitely SCREWED. MJ5 is the issue. Better take a baseball bat to our Note 3's. Alllll to make my phone look better....*sigh* BTW, raiderman, you might want to edit the op to state that those on MJ5 better not flash these files until the culprit is found for our bricks. Thank you! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2502049&page=24 A

Top Liked Posts