Flag ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks Meter: 14,541

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotaHue

jfltexx ?

now is okey ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aways For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aways Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 12:54 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Upgraded without wipe, working fine. Had issue with Calendar not seeing Google Calendars. Had to remove them and refresh gapps.

Good job guys, Chrome is really responsive. Missing PIE though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Does anyone else experience a FC when selecting Mobile Networks?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
2nd February 2014, 01:31 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I had 3 problems after flashing this rom. First, the keyboard freezes and sticks on the screen when swiping. A temporary resolution was to uninstall the stock keyboard and download the Google keyboard from the play store. Second, sometimes the phone enters sleep mode and it doesn't turn back on. The menu and back keys light up when I try to turn the screen on but the screen stays blank. Third, the gallery shows blank content a few seconds after using it. Please look into these problems!
2nd February 2014, 02:03 AM |#14  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag IHB
Thanks Meter: 4,828

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin95

First, the keyboard freezes and sticks on the screen when swiping. A temporary resolution was to uninstall the stock keyboard and download the Google keyboard from the play store.

Its the gapps youre using thats causing this. Had the same issues on my unofficial Carbon kk.
2nd February 2014, 02:18 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 280

More
Quote:

I had 3 problems after flashing this rom. First, the keyboard freezes and sticks on the screen when swiping. A temporary resolution was to uninstall the stock keyboard and download the Google keyboard from the play store. Second, sometimes the phone enters sleep mode and it doesn't turn back on. The menu and back keys light up when I try to turn the screen on but the screen stays blank. Third, the gallery shows blank content a few seconds after using it. Please look into these problems!

As was mentioned: gapps are probably to blame. If you're not using PA Gapps you should try those - mini modular package for example.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942

Second problem I haven't noticed - are you on stock kernel? I am using Alucard's as KT's is giving me problems with min/max values not sticking and getting stuck at a very low frequency on Carbon. Has great functionality like USB mass storage mode.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2590246

Third problem not happening here either. You could try using Quickpic as an alternative, though. Best gallery available in my opinion.

Maybe try a clean flash with pa gapps and alucard kernel. That setup works like a charm for me.
2nd February 2014, 02:32 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazfalas

As was mentioned: gapps are probably to blame. If you're not using PA Gapps you should try those - mini modular package for example.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942

Second problem I haven't noticed - are you on stock kernel? I am using Alucard's as KT's is giving me problems with min/max values not sticking and getting stuck at a very low frequency on Carbon. Has great functionality like USB mass storage mode.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2590246

Third problem not happening here either. You could try using Quickpic as an alternative, though. Best gallery available in my opinion.

Maybe try a clean flash with pa gapps and alucard kernel. That setup works like a charm for me.

I'm using stock kernel. I'm gonna try using the suggested gapps to see if everything will be resolved.

I also noticed the "adjust brightness using status bar" feature isn't on this rom. Will this be implemented any time soon?
2nd February 2014, 02:50 AM |#17  
Flag ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks Meter: 14,541

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm using stock kernel. I'm gonna try using the suggested gapps to see if everything will be resolved.

I also noticed the "adjust brightness using status bar" feature isn't on this rom. Will this be implemented any time soon?

First Nightly and asking Features? Please patience.

TapaTaLked...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aways For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aways Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 06:32 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Thumbs up awsome Rom
Been using Carbon Rom for a long time. This one is GREAT as usual.
Thank you for all the hard work.
The Following User Says Thank You to clockwiseinc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift clockwiseinc Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 12:23 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Amazing rom. No issues at all so far which isn't to bad for an early nightly! Regarding GAPPS, I use the one from Broodplank's thread. Works perfectly.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397511
The Following User Says Thank You to teethgrinder32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift teethgrinder32 Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 12:34 PM |#20  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teethgrinder32

Amazing rom. No issues at all so far which isn't to bad for an early nightly! Regarding GAPPS, I use the one from Broodplank's thread. Works perfectly.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397511

I advice PA 0-day gapps.
The Following User Says Thank You to DuckMcQUack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DuckMcQUack Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 02:22 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I read there are some problems with Carbon Delta that should have been fixed on 20140201 nigthly.
I did a clean flash yesterday and saw the 0202 is out now, but carbon updates says "Your system is up to date"
Is this something server-side or is the feature not working at all and we should keep flashing the whole thing?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)