FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Interop-Unlock Lumia 800 plus bootloader and NAND access [Q&A]

62 posts
Thanks Meter: 30
 
By suzughia, Member on 14th April 2012, 05:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2012, 12:51 PM |#291  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by worraps

@surya467

I used the method you posted on another forum and I got 3 apps for a student. Also, you seemed to have missed the main point of my question.

"Can Zune be sniffed, paused or any other way interupted, in order to change data, then restarted to load the changed data?"

worraps

That is not possible, since you can't "resign" the data sent for the phone. In order to get this Thing working you would have to add a certificate to the phone I think.
 
 
5th May 2012, 01:11 PM |#292  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Could someone point me to the right guide for dev-unlocking? (For free)

Thanks

Sent from my MB511 using Tapatalk
6th May 2012, 04:20 AM |#293  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Does anyone know if 4g can be enabled on the 710 after putting a custom rom on it? When I flashed the phone with the qualcomm firmware I lost 4g speed. I verified it with a bandwidth test and it is much slower.
6th May 2012, 06:13 AM |#294  
itmectt's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Inside my Pocket..
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckydog98

Does anyone know if 4g can be enabled on the 710 after putting a custom rom on it? When I flashed the phone with the qualcomm firmware I lost 4g speed. I verified it with a bandwidth test and it is much slower.

Hi, custom rom cannot put 4G on your model as it's HW not SW related, only Nokia Lumia 900 have it now.

So how did you got 4G before flashing?
6th May 2012, 06:36 AM |#295  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itmectt

Hi, custom rom cannot put 4G on your model as it's HW not SW related, only Nokia Lumia 900 have it now.

So how did you got 4G before flashing?

He's probably talking about T-Mobile's HSPA+ network, which they like to brand as "4G"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckydog98

4g can be enabled on the 710 after putting a custom rom on it? When I flashed the phone with the qualcomm firmware I lost 4g speed.

Don't worry, all Lumia 710 models have 14.4Mbps, but the T-Mobile ROM indicates 4G whereas the others truthfully label it as 3G.
6th May 2012, 07:47 AM |#296  
surya467's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 157
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by therkr

Could someone point me to the right guide for dev-unlocking? (For free)

Thanks

Sent from my MB511 using Tapatalk

check your PM mate.
7th May 2012, 12:01 AM |#297  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faruk88

He's probably talking about T-Mobile's HSPA+ network, which they like to brand as "4G"...



Don't worry, all Lumia 710 models have 14.4Mbps, but the T-Mobile ROM indicates 4G whereas the others truthfully label it as 3G.

Thanks for the reply but when i flashed it with the qualcomm firmware the speed was only a fraction of what it was with the original tmobile rom.
8th May 2012, 08:04 PM |#298  
thuanngotau's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hải Phòng
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Well, I've just finished giving my phone Qualcomm bootloader but still do not dare to go further!!!
9th May 2012, 08:27 PM |#299  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thuanngotau

Well, I've just finished giving my phone Qualcomm bootloader but still do not dare to go further!!!

Yeah me too, same thing.

Sent from my Windows Phone 7.5 using Board Express
10th May 2012, 10:53 AM |#300  
Member
Flag Næstved
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I was wondering if you could use the lumia 800c bootloader for the lumia 800, or atleast look at it to see if its qualcomm or not because there is a retail demo firmware in Navifirm+
10th May 2012, 07:09 PM |#301  
surya467's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 157
 
Donate to Me
More
Guys, if youll are unsure about how to do the unlock..PM me asap!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes