Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Q] Emergency Calls Only?

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By SamuelGTeague, Junior Member on 7th April 2014, 12:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, I rooted my Phone yesterday and installed TouchWiz Revolution, it installed ok, and is all working apart from the fact that I cannot make any calls or send any texts. Can anyone help me fix this?

I have tried to flash the stock firmware by using ODIN, but no matter what I do and how many drivers I install, it doesn't work. I also tried using the Busy Box and Azira patch method, but the .apk wouldn't install (yes I have unknown sources checked)

I'm very new to this territory, and feel that I am very out of my depth, any help would be greatly appreciated

(p.s I have my IMEI number written down somewhere, I don't know if that helps, as the box comes up blank on my phone)

7th April 2014, 01:19 PM |#2  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 49

More
you will have to flash the stock rom via odin
PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED
7th April 2014, 01:49 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 387

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelGTeague

Hi, I rooted my Phone yesterday and installed TouchWiz Revolution, it installed ok, and is all working apart from the fact that I cannot make any calls or send any texts. Can anyone help me fix this?

I have tried to flash the stock firmware by using ODIN, but no matter what I do and how many drivers I install, it doesn't work. I also tried using the Busy Box and Azira patch method, but the .apk wouldn't install (yes I have unknown sources checked)

I'm very new to this territory, and feel that I am very out of my depth, any help would be greatly appreciated

(p.s I have my IMEI number written down somewhere, I don't know if that helps, as the box comes up blank on my phone)

I think you have damaged your efs partition. Your efs partition contains your IMEI number. Unless you have a backup of your efs, your only solution is to go to Samsung Service Centre. Here is a thread to know more about efs and IMEI,

IMEI / EFS - Know this stuff - including "no network"

Hope I Helped
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mahithm Ad-Free
7th April 2014, 02:33 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I think I'm just calling it quits :/ I get a new phone next Monday, so I've just gone and bought a £15 Unlocked phone to tide me over 'till then. Thanks for all your help!
8th April 2014, 08:14 AM |#5  
Flag *MUMBAI*
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:

I think I'm just calling it quits :/ I get a new phone next Monday, so I've just gone and bought a £15 Unlocked phone to tide me over 'till then. Thanks for all your help!

Flash custom kernel..then u can get your imei back...

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
13th April 2014, 06:33 PM |#6  
Flag Framework-res
Thanks Meter: 294

More
Quote:

Ok...don't worry you can flash "Rafael Kernal" and flash rom again and after that flash kernel's modules
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hesham Sleem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hesham Sleem Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)