Bee-Free Replace WM 6.5 Hexagon Honeycomb with list Start menu for QVGA - 31 Aug

Search This thread

happycollin26

Feb 27, 2007
Dewey Beach, Delaware
Okay, I tried this and DID NOT like it! I have a 320x240 screen where my original startmenu had four columns. When I uninstalled this program, it went back to three columns. I tried the various other postings of changing the columns to four, five, etc… and they DO NOT WORK on my device. How do I go back to my original?

In your particular .cab files what does it edit and how do I change back to it?

moccainhell

Apr 19, 2009
jakarta
Here's an updated version of my old StartMenu ListView. Finally got rid of the Ghost Image bug I used to have in it back in April. ZIP includes both Page Scrolling & Non-Page Scrolling versions. QVGA

Screen01-65.png

To turn off the page Scrolling, change the following to "FALSE" in your StartMenu CPR's.

PaginatedScrolling="TRUE"

awesome,..is it possible to change the red color? coz i like transparent :D

Last edited:

ThaDSman

You just need to edit the file a bit with your specific resolution. If you get stuck I'll give it a go.

Ya I'm really stuck,Ive tried all kinds of craziness, and still can't get it to work
Can you help me please?
Its for a Touch Pro 2, that's WVGA 480*800 res

Also I heard if you disable start menu, you get over 30mb ram freed:
WM6.5 as well as WM6.5..xx is famous in what we call RAM leakage ,which wasnt an issue in WM6.1 ,obviously the new start menu is a memory eater !
to all the people who wanna gain around 35-40 MB of RAM , yes minimum of 30 Mb of RAM , use this cab,itis simply disables the native WM6.5 and you can install any start menu you like with absolutely 1/100 of the RAM usage of the native WM6.5/x start menu.

My device after installing the cab is WAW WAW so fast ,sense is so fluid ,and I havent seen any such RAM usage ! it is only 49% with sense 2.5cookie home dinik graphics ! briefly the change in sense performance is way more obvious than overclocking to768 MHZ! yes it is that great.

a friend of mine installed it on energy and it solved (low memory) issues and he reports his memory usage is less than 60% on NRGZ DINIK!

I like Quick menu some others like other start menus .
I am attaching the famous Quick menu in its very latest version.
there is one little issue with Quick menu which is settings does not show all in quick menu , I am working on a solution.and will post a cab for the settings shortcuts soon.I also appreciate if anyone can help in this little issue.

the cabs that disable WM6.5 and WM6.5.xx are too small (3 KB !)and attached below.
Quick menu is only180 KB ! so almost zero RAM usage ! I attached the final version.

I have no credit for making these cabs ,Arto over the xda is the one who was able to disable the WM6.5/x start menu ,and Quick menu is a freeware from china developers.
hit thanx if I helped you

Might you know any nice looking start menu replacements?

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
Works like a charm...
Need change a little bit X-Y position for each icon... and adjust text position other it s great... i made my personal version to match correctly with my Icon suite...

screen001f.png

Based On Rhodium CPR & Adjust X-Y from me...

LeSScro