Post Reply Email Thread
22nd November 2016, 03:21 PM |#21991  
Thanks Meter: 1,521

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guimolle

It MTCD unit.
You think I can find a solution in this thread ?

Somebody can help me to identify the short pin on the MCU ?

Ah, well probably no, would be better to try the MTCD thread first. The MCU software is different on MTCD units, not sure about the actual MCU. If its the same MCU and you cant find a solution in the MTCD thread then whats in this thread MAY help.

Try the MTCD forum first, if they cannot help and you can find out whether the MCU is the same then search this thread for the info on what pins to short. But not now you need to try the MTCD forum first and identifying the pin will ONLY help if the MCU is the same. This thread is for MTCB/C units.
23rd November 2016, 07:35 PM |#21992  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
PDC does not work - BMW E90 KLD MCTB
Hi, I have a KLD head unit for BMW E90, originally only the rear PDC sounded, not the front. I changed the factory ROM for another and the PDC stopped working. After trying many ROMs and different MCUs, I can not get it to work. Everything in the factory settings is correct, CANBUS 24 BMW (union), radio TDA7066 ..., all correct, but I do not get it to work.

My HU is MTCB dual core.

My question is, is it the MCU that controls the PCD, the HU or the CANBUS box? Is there any solution?

I would appreciate any response.
23rd November 2016, 07:53 PM |#21993  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlydj2010

Hi, I have a KLD head unit for BMW E90, originally only the rear PDC sounded, not the front. I changed the factory ROM for another and the PDC stopped working. After trying many ROMs and different MCUs, I can not get it to work. Everything in the factory settings is correct, CANBUS 24 BMW (union), radio TDA7066 ..., all correct, but I do not get it to work.

My HU is MTCB dual core.

My question is, is it the MCU that controls the PCD, the HU or the CANBUS box? Is there any solution?

I would appreciate any response.

Have you tried all the BMW CAN Bus options ? There is KLD9 v2.91 that is specifically fro E90 units (but works on others too), thing is it may not work with 4.4.4 only 5.1.1 which isnt available for dual core units, worth trying though.
23rd November 2016, 11:32 PM |#21994  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by typos1

Have you tried all the BMW CAN Bus options ? There is KLD9 v2.91 that is specifically fro E90 units (but works on others too), thing is it may not work with 4.4.4 only 5.1.1 which isnt available for dual core units, worth trying though.

Hi, thank you very much for your quick response. I have now tested with the MCU KLD9 v2.91 and the PDC does not work either. The radio is also lost. The radio problem happens to me when I use MCU KLD1, 2, 5 and 6. Only with the KLD MCU without numbers, the radio works fine. Any more ideas?
Many thanks
24th November 2016, 01:09 AM |#21995  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlydj2010

Hi, thank you very much for your quick response. I have now tested with the MCU KLD9 v2.91 and the PDC does not work either. The radio is also lost. The radio problem happens to me when I use MCU KLD1, 2, 5 and 6. Only with the KLD MCU without numbers, the radio works fine. Any more ideas?
Many thanks

Youve tried changing the radio tuner type in factory settings ? Youve tried different BMW settings in CAN Bus settings and also no CAN Bus ? If youve tried all that then KLD v2.78 is the latest version you can use, at least at the moment, there was a guy who had a non numbered MTCC KLD MCU in another thread but hes not replied to me. you could try asking Klyde directly or joining the Pumpkin forum and asking for a non nmbered MTCC KLD MCU (pretending you already had a non numbered MTCC KLD MCU, if you say it was MTCB KLD 2.30 theyll tell you no.
25th November 2016, 06:57 PM |#21996  
Flag Brienza
Thanks Meter: 2

More
hi, i have a question,
i have an old HU KLD Cortex A9 Dual Core 1.6 MHz, can i put the android 5.1.1 on it? if i put the android 5.1.1 its possible remove and reinstall androd 4.4.4 or i brick my hu? ..

thanks a lot
Marco
25th November 2016, 08:06 PM |#21997  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marco.lav

hi, i have a question,
i have an old HU KLD Cortex A9 Dual Core 1.6 MHz, can i put the android 5.1.1 on it? if i put the android 5.1.1 its possible remove and reinstall androd 4.4.4 or i brick my hu? ..

thanks a lot
Marco

No, sorry not on dual core, you can see if you can buy a quadcore RK3188 SoM for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to typos1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift typos1 Ad-Free
2nd December 2016, 03:56 PM |#21998  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Please help! My 8" android hu crashes and all I get is the Toyota logo upon startup . Anyone have a fix for this or do I need to buy a new head unit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2nd December 2016, 06:01 PM |#21999  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcuter

Please help! My 8" android hu crashes and all I get is the Toyota logo upon startup . Anyone have a fix for this or do I need to buy a new head unit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should have a reset button somewhere, what type is it ?
2nd December 2016, 06:05 PM |#22000  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by typos1

It should have a reset button somewhere, what type is it ?

I'm not sure what type But its from Pumpkin 8" for 2010 Prius. I know it has rk3188 cpu. I tried the reset button but it doesn't help. It goes back to the Toyota logo after i press the reset button. was working fine then juts yesterday it started doing this.
2nd December 2016, 06:18 PM |#22001  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcuter

I'm not sure what type But its from Pumpkin 8" for 2010 Prius. I know it has rk3188 cpu. I tried the reset button but it doesn't help. It goes back to the Toyota logo after i press the reset button. was working fine then juts yesterday it started doing this.

Try holding down power and reset at the same time, releasing rest, then releasing power.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.2.2, android 4.4.4, autoradio, car dvd, rk3066

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)