[ROM][CDMA] Official Evervolv for Express Nightlies

Search This thread

bacoksai

Jun 4, 2012
Yogyakarta
so, I flashed the stable version of the evervolv on my View last night. but as soon as the room boot up, I got a message "unfortunately, android keyboard (aosp) has stopped."
this message pops up so often, even when i'm not doing anything (so bothering). tried to re-flash it a couple of times, the same problem occurs.
then I tried to restore my previous CGROM android keyboard (aosp) from titanium backup, and the message is gone. but it pops up again and again after every reboot.
also, the setting button (on top of the notif bar) & the HOME button doesn't work at all when pressed. some graphic glitches on screen rotation & when playing games.
I set the android debugging ON, then connected it to my pc, but there's no notification and option to start the USB storage device...

aristonhs

May 15, 2007
Jakarta
merry Christmas guys..

just wondering where is jmz.. he is kinda missing..
I was getting my hope high on this ROM, can I expect progress?
hopefully he will come back soon.

Sent from my PG41200 using XDA Premium HD app

adearinn

Jun 11, 2011
I hope , we get update , thanks for your hard work

Sent from my PG41200 using xda premium

adearinn

Jun 11, 2011
I hope , we get update ,

thanks for your hard work

Sent from my PG41200 using xda premium

alias4ever

Sep 19, 2011
Not asking for specific date... just wondering if this ROM is being worked on at all? Love the ROM so far but would love to see an update. :) Thanks for all the hard work really truly hope to see something soon. :)

RoboticBuddy

Aug 14, 2012
Not asking for specific date... just wondering if this ROM is being worked on at all? Love the ROM so far but would love to see an update. :) Thanks for all the hard work really truly hope to see something soon. :)

I think this ROM is abandoned. Check the last nightly or stable build, I think the last update was around November last year.

Sent from my PG41200 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: alias4ever

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

attachment.php

Evervolv is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jellybean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

im on freenode #onev-dev a lot so if you want join me there.

Rom Installation:

Wipe Data, Cache, and system (optional but recommended, this will be the first question if you have FCs or random reboots)
    Flash the ROM
    Flash GApps
    Reboot into the system (first boot will take several minutes)

Download

GApps

Screenshots

Changelog:
    Code:
    For an updated changelog look here  http://review.evervolv.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z

2012-11-10
    Original upload

Working:
    -Camera
    -Sound
    -Data
    -SMS
    -MMS
    -Wifi
    -Charging LED

Broken: (In order of importance)
    Headphones
    Bluetooth
    Camcorder

Donations: Ok, so im not the type thats going to say "if you donate you will get special access." (yes i got asked this already, which is the point of this writing) Sorry, just not my style. Not trying to make money. But donations are welcome. Maybe I will get to work more on it if I can take the wifey out for dinner :). You will get your name in the 2nd post under donated. Also, if you do donate please pm me here with transaction id. That will make it where i can confirm your donation and add you to the list on donators. Thanks for all you guys support. Link in signature

Github

Evervolv team. Obviously
    preludedrew - For helping a lot
    ynconsulting - For original kernel/device folder
    just in case
    Well I'm on vacation right now and can't do much to fix it. I'm sure the reason for the issues is partial merged 4.2. When I get back home I will work on getting 4.2 working and next release will most likely be that

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    Is this rom still in the phoneUI only stage or is there an option to switch or what?

There is an option to go to full tablet mode.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

I think this ROM is abandoned. Check the last nightly or stable build, I think the last update was around November last year.

Sent from my PG41200 using xda app-developers app