jellybean AOKP UNOFFICIAL November 3

Search This thread

mrlexx

Apr 29, 2013
Dim screen

Hey guys great rom, everything went good with the install, only problem is the screen is really dim and i can't seem to figure out how to adjust that, anybody have any ideas? thanks.

mofotrucker

Dec 1, 2006
El Paso
luv the rom but cant seem to get the auto rotation to work right...it only stay on landscape... wont switch... any ideas

Last edited:

skaskater1

Sep 20, 2010
Las Vegas
Recently got my tab fixed and loaded this rom love it so far except I can't get bluetooth reception in calls. It connects I hear the little voice when I hit the call button on the bluetooth to voice dial and that works but I can't hear the person I'm calling any ideas what to try or how to fix would be great, also can't get lte at all tried multiple modems/radios.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using xda premium

jonny4

Mar 23, 2011
LOL, I read through this whole thread 5 times and still tried this one out and of course after 3 attempts I have no AT&T LTE. Any suggestions?

Blackberrynomore

Jun 11, 2011
Recently got my tab fixed and loaded this rom love it so far except I can't get bluetooth reception in calls. It connects I hear the little voice when I hit the call button on the bluetooth to voice dial and that works but I can't hear the person I'm calling any ideas what to try or how to fix would be great, also can't get lte at all tried multiple modems/radios.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using xda premium

How did you get it to make phone calls? It was my understanding we could not make phone calls with this tablet?

purjolini

Dec 10, 2010
Works on P7320 LTE

Works on P7320 LTE international

Problem with force close Setting/storage and camera "No extSDcard".
Anybody knows a fix? Change vold.fstab or something?

Reactions: andres_scb

shirazdindar

May 27, 2008
is this the only jellybean rom for the i957?

i like it and it works well but there are a couple issues plus it hasn't been updated in a while....

Reactions: nrapallo

davidrol

Aug 24, 2009
Brooksville, FL
This is a fantastic ROM! However, I cannot get the notification or lockscreen weather to display. This goes for local or custom location weather. What gives? The same goes for nirvate's 4.1 rom. Is it just me, or does anyone else have this problem?
Best Regard

Top Liked Posts