[ROM] HTC 7 Pro 7.8 & HTC Arrive 7.8 Sianto Edition AL

Should languages be in the rom itself, or should I give you them in packages?

• Build it into the rom!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Give them in packages + easy to use manual

Votes: 38 54.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

evath

Oct 1, 2012
St. Louis
My Reboots returned. I am not sure what is causing it. After a few days it started to reboot every time an email is sent that is delivered as a text message.
Anyone one else having this problem? I will have to give up using this rom :(

I have been using this rom for many months now, more than likely a day or so since the release of 1.6. I have ZERO issues with this rom. Everything works perfectly on the beginning I remember pic mail didn't want to send right away but that has since corrected itself. I have also used the reg editor and got rid of the SMS 160 limit mess. That works great too. I would check your phone for water damage and if no water damage flash back to the stock sprint rom. Than hard reset and than re-flash the rom and once it's loaded hard reset it again. Try that and if you still have issues I would flash to stock and go warranty your device. Best of luck!

I agree; I've also had this ROM for months, and it has never done what you've described. I even (just now, right before writing this) sent myself an email-to-text message, and it came through perfectly fine, with no reboot at all; though, in the interest of full disclosure, I will admit that my fist attempt was unsuccessful (I tried to send myself a email-to-text from Gmail on my phone, and it STILL hasn't shown up, but the one sent from Gmail on my desktop did, and nothing untoward has happened since then).

I think your problem might be the "monitoring systems" you mentioned in your first post. I don't know what that is, but maybe it's the reason?

I honestly don't know what that is, but if I'm extrapolating correctly: your email-to-text messages go to it, then to your phone? If so, maybe something it's doing is turning them into little reboot-messages.... :confused:

I'm seriously at a loss, especially considering that you seem to be the only one with this issue. I recommend trying what steveoski111 suggested above. Sorry. :(

steveoski111

Apr 13, 2008
Looks like the 1.6 link is (temporarily?) down. Is it mirrored anywhere?

I might have a copy of that rom for the arrive, I can upload it if you need it

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

I have one question in regards to PRL and Network profile updates and this rom. When I run the, it does go through successfully, my question is does it actually take? I have been having an issue with Google voice and only ringing my phone a split second but if I cam connected to Nother call it rings as normal. The callers say it is ringing like five times. I did some research and it has to do with how long the call is taking to reach my phone so it is a sprint issue and not a gvoice issue. I just called sprint and had them push through a refresh in the system and just updated everything on my phone. Does anyone have a manual PRL file of the latest that I can manually apply in case the issue still persists? Or does anyone else ever experienced this?

I know I had a similar issue quite sometime ago and I think it may have corrected itself but just in case.... thanks

TBuuck

Jul 11, 2012
I might have a copy of that rom for the arrive, I can upload it if you need it

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

I have one question in regards to PRL and Network profile updates and this rom. When I run the, it does go through successfully, my question is does it actually take? I have been having an issue with Google voice and only ringing my phone a split second but if I cam connected to Nother call it rings as normal. The callers say it is ringing like five times. I did some research and it has to do with how long the call is taking to reach my phone so it is a sprint issue and not a gvoice issue. I just called sprint and had them push through a refresh in the system and just updated everything on my phone. Does anyone have a manual PRL file of the latest that I can manually apply in case the issue still persists? Or does anyone else ever experienced this?

I know I had a similar issue quite sometime ago and I think it may have corrected itself but just in case.... thanks

if you could upload it, that would be fantastic! I want this ROM so bad. :(

kaijai87

Mar 28, 2009
Mirror for ROM

Hi. I am looking for this ROM also. Does anyone have a link to a mirror, or own a copy that they could upload? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, this is the first custom Windows Phone 7.8 rom for HTC 7 Pro

Requirements:
    HSPL

It features:
    -Nokia Counters, Nokia Drive, Nokia Music Camera extras (NOKIA MARKETPLACE)
    -USB Video out
    -DFT Bluetooth transfer
    -Windows Phone 8 startscreen

ISSUES/SOLUTIONS

Picturetile: if you make it small you can't make it full big again
    xbox and music and video don't change accent (make tap the little icon a few times (everytime))
    Marketplace icon sometimes has windows logo, sometimes not
    if you pin a site and make it really small its grey, and you can only pin one thing to start

HTC 7 Pro Links:
    http://j.gs/1T2W
    -Nokia Music
    -Registery Editor (in Settings)
    -Digital Power (in Settings)
    -Search Key Remapper (in Settings)
    -Devstore8
    -wphTweaks
    -"Stock" Apps should install fine

http://j.gs/1T2V
    -All Languages
    -HTC Sound Enhancer
    -Fontfix 2.0
    -All Keyboards

HTC Arrive Links:
    http://j.gs/1T2Y
    -A really good languagepack! (with guide)
    -A really dark blue start screen color (tiles
    -Nokia Music
    -Registery Editor (in Settings)
    -Digital Power (in Settings)
    -Search Key Remapper (in Settings)
    -Devstore8
    -wphTweaks
    -UNDER THE HOOD BUGFIXES
    -"Stock" Apps should install fine

v1.6
    http://j.gs/1T2X

With thanks to WPV & Ultrashot! & dotcompt (Deepshining)

DON'T FORGET TO SAY THANKS
    * means: special pack for adding languages
    Pics of proof:
    Yeah, I have downloaded it. Thanks, just waiting to get home to flash it... jejeje :p

Quick question though, I know its an early build but does it have Internet Sharing? Just wondering... Cant wait to get home... 30 more minutes! :eek:

Indeed it has!

Wait a second, testing it...

RESULT

IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM
    Cant wait to try the Arrive ROM... (when the link is up of course!) :D

Thanks man. Awesome

It's here, and it should work.
    Please let me know if it doesn't!!!
    version 1.5 is delayed

This message until further notice

(why, because of new rom-structure)

(pm me if you have an idea how to do this)

Is it okay if I just included the cab packages?

Take your time for the next release, I know yesterday was a BIG DAY for you (hectic). You went from 1.0 to 1.4 in an afternoon just on these ROMs!! that's insane, not to mention I saw you turn out ROM after ROM for all kinds of devices!!! Gotta give you props! :good:
    Looks like I got alot of flashing to do when I get home :D This is great! A big thanks to all DEVS and COOKS out there!!! :good::good::good: (Three thumbs up) for you guys... jejeje

Looks like I'm the only (Windows Phone 7.8) HTC 7 Pro & HTC Arrive cooker/dev (at the moment), but thanks