[ROMs] Leaked ZTE Roms

Search This thread

caveman_78

Feb 7, 2007
Spain
can we flash them using cwm ir our v71 country corresponds with the leaked ones?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

sangemaru

May 7, 2011
Bucharest
At the moment these are not flashable with either stock recovery or clockworkmod, but we are working on cwm-flashable builds of these roms, and I will post them in my ZTE Smart-Tab related thread as well as here if they become available.

ejgutierrez

Nov 5, 2009
Do you think we could make phone calls in the near future when some ROMS would be available ?

Does anyone know if there are some development work roms, root, mod kernels in other webs ?

Thanks

sangemaru

May 7, 2011
Bucharest
Do you think we could make phone calls in the near future when some ROMS would be available ?

Does anyone know if there are some development work roms, root, mod kernels in other webs ?

Thanks

View my profile for my other thread.
We currently have root, clockworkmod, and custom kernel working.
Phone calls may become available in the future, on ICS. But that's purely theoretical at this point.

kenny21

Dec 7, 2008
Hi can you upload SPT_AM_V55V1.3.0B09.zip again. I can't access it. The link keeps taking me to a site for internet vs hollywood.

mflash

May 1, 2005
Torino
Any chances on re-up of any flashable vdf_it v11a version? Want to go back to stock (just flashed kernel #60 and installed busybox and superuser)
All vdf_it versions from op are offline

Thank you

Inviato dal mio SmartTab10 con Tapatalk 2

sangemaru

May 7, 2011
Bucharest
I'm sorry friends. I've lost access to the ZTE servers from where I procured new roms for devices.
Unless I find a different source, I can't provide any updates.

Last edited:
Hello All:
The phone company in Taiwan(TWN GSM) has just released the offical 4.0.4 rom zte V71A
(Taiwan mobile mypad p4 is the OEM of ZTE V71A)
http://service.taiwanmobile.com/csonline/cellphone/download.html
Just Connect to the above hyperlink and press "P4 Android 4.04 升級檔 "
Then you can download it and upgrade to 4.0.4.
Please help to update this ROM to the first page of this thread...^^

Reactions: sangemaru

kaneyoung

May 24, 2006
Hello All:
The phone company in Taiwan(TWN GSM) has just released the offical 4.0.4 rom zte V71A

the taiwan mobile mypad p4 is WCDMA,so cdma2000 v71a users, just be careful of upgrading

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends.
    This is intended to be a thread providing up-to-date versions of ZTE ROMs, mainly for the very unsupported (so far) ZTE V71A and ZTE V11A, but if you have other requests for ZTE roms, please ask and I'll see if I can provide.

--- VDF_IT_V11AV2.0.0B02.zip (466.13 MB) http://www.multiupload.nl/E709JNIJ2H
    --- FWUpgrade_Pad_CDMA_V55.zip (215.24 KB) http://www.multiupload.nl/NP6EWS6K3B
    --- SPT_AM_V55V1.3.0B09.zip (193.05 MB) http://www.multiupload.nl/YTMKD922CU - NEW v55 ROM

--------------------------------------

The above files are most probably all down, and I can no longer locate new versions for them.
    I can, however quote:

Hello All:

I'm sorry friends. I've lost access to the ZTE servers from where I procured new roms for devices.
    Unless I find a different source, I can't provide any updates.
    Until further notice this thread may be considered dead.
    Yea, I read it.
    At least for my tablet, it didn't apply. Update would not trigger, either on reboot or ftm mode, with neither UPDATA.zip or update.zip names, with the file or not, with fresh sd card format or not, development mode or not, etc.
    I'm assuming it worked on your V11A, so somebody should attempt it on their own V71A's if possible. I may have messed something up, or simply have an unsupported sd card.
    Hi majaelix,

Tried all proceudres described in this post with no luck updating firmware, I have a Vodafone Spain V71a with 1.0 software version.
    Tired to create several folders in sd-ext and puting inside the update.zip and the .cfg file with no success

Tried to sign the zip with Signapk utility but when I try to update it from Recovery, it says: "signature check failed", I think one of the files nneded to sign a zip file is related to the recovery, so I don't know how to generate it.

Also tried to root it with fastboot boot superboot.img but my fastboot can't detect the device form pc, I'vhe checked if drivers are installed in device administration and all seems to be ok.

Did you make any advance on this issue, I'm looking forward.

No, but Please standby, a fellow Hungarian 10" user is probably going to make some kind of update we have obtained a build that is even newer, it is the following:
    SmartTab7-MSM8260-V03a-Jan182012-Vodafone-HU
    Hello All: