Evita Part of Touchscreen and Navigation Button Don't Work

Search This thread

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
If you want to help, you could at least try to guide him by asking him to provide some background or whatever you need.

I'm willing to help anyone who isn't too lazy to write more than a one line "description" of their problem. It goes without saying that as much relevant information as possible is needed, surely that's common sense. All it takes is to be bothered to look at a couple of threads here on XDA to realise that. The very least I could do is nothing, which is probably what a one line description deserves, but I did actually hint at the need to provide more information.

Sent from my One XL using Tapatalk

Mystic_Portal

Feb 29, 2012
La Puente
I'm willing to help anyone who isn't too lazy to write more than a one line "description" of their problem. It goes without saying that as much relevant information as possible is needed, surely that's common sense. All it takes is to be bothered to look at a couple of threads here on XDA to realise that. The very least I could do is nothing, which is probably what a one line description deserves, but I did actually hint at the need to provide more information.

Then, if you're not interested, don't do anything. Ignore threads/people like this and let all the crap from these lazy people pile on and delete them later on. Tl;dr you can't just simply expect everyone to follow all the rules...nonetheless, teach themselves.

1-800-Taco

May 3, 2013
Have you dropped it or what were you doing before it occurred?

If you want to help, you could at least try to guide him by asking him to provide some background or whatever you need.

Yes I've dropped it a few times, but the problem didn't occur immediately after, so I don't think that the hardware is damaged. I'm running the latest cyanogenmod 11 nightly, hboot 2.14. Also sometimes when I turn it on the touch screen doesn't work at all, restarting the phone fixes that issue, however.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Then, if you're not interested, don't do anything. Ignore threads/people like this and let all the crap from these lazy people pile on and delete them later on. Tl;dr you can't just simply expect everyone to follow all the rules...nonetheless, teach themselves.

I absolutely can and do expect everyone to follow the rules, because it's those rules that people need to agree to when signing up for this site. Don't have a go at me for voicing frustrating at somebody else not doing the right thing, that's completely backwards. One wouldn't go to a doctor and simply say "I'm unwell" without giving any further information, that analogy applies here too.

Yes I've dropped it a few times, but the problem didn't occur immediately after, so I don't think that the hardware is damaged. I'm running the latest cyanogenmod 11 nightly, hboot 2.14. Also sometimes when I turn it on the touch screen doesn't work at all, restarting the phone fixes that issue, however.

You should try running an RUU. If the problem persists you most likely have a hardware issue.

1-800-Taco

May 3, 2013
I absolutely can and do expect everyone to follow the rules, because it's those rules that people need to agree to when signing up for this site. Don't have a go at me for voicing frustrating at somebody else not doing the right thing, that's completely backwards. One wouldn't go to a doctor and simply say "I'm unwell" without giving any further information, that analogy applies here too.

You should try running an RUU. If the problem persists you most likely have a hardware issue.

Will do, thanks!