folder transparency?

Search This thread

andygold

Aug 20, 2007
Northern NY
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Just factory reset phone and it reset to kitkat. A short time later i installed Go Launcher, but then uninstalled it as i didn't like it. I just noticed that all of my folders are transparent, and not the opaque yellow that they used to be.

Is this a function of KK, our possibly of Go Launcher?

If it is from Go, how do i undo it? I've already uninstalled it.

If it's from KK, is there a way to undo it?

Last edited:

andygold

Aug 20, 2007
Northern NY
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Just factory reset phone and it reset to kitkat. A short time later i installed Go Launcher, but then uninstalled it as i didn't like it. I just noticed that all of my folders are transparent, and not the opaque yellow that they used to be.

Btt...i also noticed that my widgets are transparent. I checked a friend's E980 also on kitkat, but his does not have the transparency issue. So I'm going to assume Go Launcher is the guilty culprit. I reinstalled Go, and then uninstalled it again, but the issue remains. Is there any way to roll back the phone a few days (like Windows Restore), to totally get rid of everything related to Go Launcher? After the uninstall, it also left the Go wallpaper, so obviously it's not totally being removed.

Last edited:

blueberry6401

Jun 15, 2014

That is Go launcher's feature.
You can make folder background translate in LG launcher by modding it :)

Top Liked Posts