Please HELP!!! Running out of time!!!

Search This thread

cam1pbell

Apr 17, 2008
A super big thank you to you man! I wish I could give ya more than a thank you but things r tight for myself at the moment. But honestly I can't thank u enough bro. Your help means a lot. I posted a thread last night asking for help and it had like 46 views and not one response so really thank you bro!

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Glad you got working. Trust me I've only learned from the awesome developer's. We have on XDA. And sleepless hours of reading. And flashing.

Sent From My SM-N900V Developer Addition

Ibkevin

Jan 1, 2013
Wyoming
Glad you got working. Trust me I've only learned from the awesome developer's. We have on XDA. And sleepless hours of reading. And flashing.

I went into safestrap and restored back to complete stock nc2 build and I'm getting play services has crashed. Probably because it needs to be updated and it's not coming up cause I did not put my Google account in but still when I go into download mode an into Odin, whether I try flashing an MJE firmware tar, it fails, and it still fails with kit kat as well. It keeps failing at Complete ( write) operation failed??
PS. I even used the pit file and still fails.

mjh68

Apr 20, 2010
I went into safestrap and restored back to complete stock nc2 build and I'm getting play services has crashed. Probably because it needs to be updated and it's not coming up cause I did not put my Google account in but still when I go into download mode an into Odin, whether I try flashing an MJE firmware tar, it fails, and it still fails with kit kat as well. It keeps failing at Complete ( write) operation failed??

Maybe try downloading a different mje file ? Could be a bad download , Otherwise no reason it should be failing ? When I have flashed in Odin I have extracted the tar file from the zip and then flashed. Don't know what would be different from your method.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cam1pbell

Apr 17, 2008

Take a deep breath and don't panic. It's probably something simple. And lack of sleep. Just go back to the threads I posted earlier and read. All the answers are in there. I'm at work now so I won't be much help. I will check back later to see if you figured it out.

cam1pbell

Apr 17, 2008

Hey I'm back did you get it figured out. I hope.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok so I just unzipped one of the kit kat firmwares I had downloaded and after I extracted it I ended up with 2 files this time, ones a Tar file and the other is MD5 file. Which one do I try in Odin? All other firmwares I downloaded were one file.

Just the tar. From here. http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407588081

Well that one flashed and said successful and my phone rebooted but I'm back to exactly how my phone was with root only I have no root. I still have the 4x4 S5 launcher, even my notification shade is still like the S5 and that was using an xsposed module which u need root for. I still have safestrap recovery as well. Though I haven't tried booting into it. This is weird. What would u suggest I do?

Now just reinstall nc2 rom because it is loaded with root. Then you will have to go find whatever the latest firmware you had and install in Oden to return to stock. I know it's a long pain in the ###. I'm glad it rebooted. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2726558

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

You might try downloading super user from the play store. Sometimes you still have root but no su.

Now just reinstall nc2 rom because it is loaded with root. Then you will have to go find whatever the latest firmware you had and install in Oden to return to stock. I know it's a long pain in the ###. I'm glad it rebooted. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2726558

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

You might try downloading super user from the play store. Sometimes you still have root but no su.

A super big thank you to you man! I wish I could give ya more than a thank you but things r tight for myself at the moment. But honestly I can't thank u enough bro. Your help means a lot. I posted a thread last night asking for help and it had like 46 views and not one response so really thank you bro!